Pi Drunk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bobhasbitchtits, Nov 20, 2014.

1. So last year I received an MIC (minor in consumption) and an MIP (minor in possession). I will always remember exactly what I blew. Why? Well here you go.
    Rookie cop: Blow into this for me.
    Me: *still kind of sniffly from drunk crying* okay. *blows into breathalyzer*
    Asshole cop: .02? There's no way that's right. *takes breathalyzer and shoves it into my face*
    Me: *about cry again because this dude is being such a fucking dick nugget to me, blows again*
    Asshole cop: There we go, .314, that sounds more like it.
    Me: *immediate mood change. The veil is lifted. The sun rises on my terrible night* Wait a minute...I'm PI drunk. I didn't know I was pi drunk. That's fucking nuts.
    *Asshole cop proceeds to reprimand me for not being more serious while rookie cop tries not to laugh at how wided eyed and amazed I am at what I achieved*
    Now, my lovely blades, tell me your favorite banter you have with an office of the law!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sounds like harassment and assault. Screw that cop

• Like Like x 1
  3. I honestly kind of wish I would have brought it up in court because the rookie asked me if I was in consent to blow and the other guy didn't. But it would have required a lawyer, and diversion was a much cheaper option.

4. 'Dick nugget' lol :D

Did you tell him Bob has bitch tits?
    I took a trip to the Grand Canyon from southern Cali and was pulled over for going about 60 in a 35. Got a warning :D

5. Wait were you driving to a car drunk?

6. got arrested and thrown into the drunk tank for saying shit to a cop who was arresting someone unfairly as i can remember, the cop arrested me and put me up against the car and kept pulling my arm around my back more and more, and im like , dude im not resisting and he's just like shup up and keeps pulling, thats fucked, but generally police in denmark are pretty cool, and the jail officers are super chill :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Public Intoxication

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Can't tell if you're kidding or not....

• Like Like x 5
  9. i know it shpuldnt need explaining but the dude did ask

10. Never had any particularly funny chats with cops. Once during a routine pullover (buddy's brake light was out) though, I had one question why I was talking so weird. I told him I had been to the dentist that day and he bought it. Really I was just trying to keep him from seeing the --- of ---- in my mouth  :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  11. No, I had been sleeping it off in my friends room at a house party -.-

No..just.. Pi = 3.14.

12. Ive never been in a banter with the law.

I am a law abiding citizen.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Technically that's pi but in reality it couldn't be further from it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. lol

15. Try for Einstein's theory of relativity drunk

So drunk that time slows down for you while moving at the same speed for everybody else

• Like Like x 3
  16. .314 is impressive as hell. Even when I did drink I'd have been face down in a pile of 2x4s (true story) long before I reached that point. So kudos to you for not losing your shit.

17. Clearly, but if we treated life with complete logic and no jokes, life would be a bit shitty I'd say.

18. Nope 100% serious 100% of the time. Ain't got no time for jokes

• Like Like x 3
  19. Oh maan.
    Back in the day when I was a little shit still, I climbed a school once with my friends. We got off and started walking away, just as we see a cop car gunning it for us, going off road and across grass and mud to get to us. We figured we were fucked either way so we just waited. My friend was eating cereal out of the box and he hid his weed down there at the bottom (lol). I had my backpack on and all my toking goodies were in it. Wasn't thinking.

So the cop checks on our ID, runs us through the system and then asks me to open my bag. I was right next to his car's door so he was sitting inside in the driver seat talking to me. He makes me open my bag and finds all my shit in there, grinder, papers, etc. Finds the weed and sees that its only about .5 or so and tells me to scatter it in the wind. So I did.

This is the short conversation that took place right after:

Cop: So you said you're going to university right?
    Me: Yea
    Cop: What are you planning to major in?
    Me: Criminology.
    Cop: Mmm..don't you think it's a little ironic that you're going into that major and you smoke?
    Me: Sir, I'm sure there were/are a lot of young men and women who smoked up before their careers took off, and then stopped in order to focus on their careers.
    Cop: *caught off guard with that response* Yea but....how many of them have been caught?
    Me: Sir, I wouldn't know. I don't know these people personally! :p

• Like Like x 1