scrap micro grow with ccfl

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Caterpie, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Looking great so far Caterpie! When are you gonna start with LST on the non-auto?

2. already did! Here a little photo update of the plant with a closeup of a node and my solo cup as well!

Attached Files:

3. Interesting grow! I'll be lurking around, dropped a sub.  :bongin:

4. heres a photo update of my growbox which i modified some more to accommodate my plants.

currently the non-auto is proven to be female which im very happy about of course and the solo cup auto flower is starting to flower.

also switched to 12/12 lighting to start flowering on my non-auto, otherwise she'll get to big for my growbox. Not caring too much about the auto, she seems fine in this conditions. I know the more light the better for the autoflower but i cant have the non-auto growing out of my box since odor is quite troublesome in my bedroom.

Sorry for the late update and twisted pictures, they are fine on my pc... 

Attached Files:

5. Caterpie great grow man. Im also making my own pc grow. One suggestion your other two CFLs should also be mounted the same way the single one is, side ways rather than downwards. It will give you more space to grow and more lumens are located on the sides of cfls rather than the tops of them. Nice grow so far though keep ot up and update with some pictures I really want to see those nice looking plants.

6. thnx for the tip! the picture does suggest that the 2 blueish cfls are not at an angle, but they are. they are mounted the exact same way its just the angle of the picture. More space to grow is indeed a big drama here. Just finished (hopefully) my last tie down session and will post some pics after the stems are pointing upwards again, so probably in an hour or so!

7. I guess pictures can be decieving lol. At least its good to know you got the lights right rather than wrong, I hopw to see those new pics soon from the tie down session soon. Im subbed in for this grow for sure man looks great so far, only one thing to do... keep it up.☺

8. So as promised some recent pictures of my grow so far!
    thnx for the sub! Enjoy the new photos!

Attached Files:

9. just a few photos...

Attached Files:

10. Ordered a loupe to keep track of my trichromes, also a pair of good trimming scissors, some e27 splitters for possibly my next grow and a digital scale to weigh everything when it's harvested! Also some pictures for you guys! Hope you like my buds

Attached Files:

11. Nice field of cannabis you have growing there ^^  :hello:  :hello:

12. Lookin good!

thnx guys!

14. Any updates man?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. #55 MrBudget, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    Lol, don't feel bad, this was my very first grow.. prior to about a year of research. 1 incandescent 60 watt bulb, 1 fan as intake, no exhaust, no timer and I prolly opened that poor gal up 10k times! Rofl She got to about a little over a foot tall before flowers started forming! I think the total yield was a little under 3 grams...

Attached Files:

16. plant is chopped now, will post photos ASAP! First i have to deal with my overdried solo cup...

17. photos of the chopping and drying!

Attached Files:

18. Good on ta bro love it

My best ideas are created in the presence of weed 🍁

Looking great! I love the LST stem on the second pic  :ey:  :ey:

20. LOL nice one

how many grams dry OP ??