Satanism: Misunderstood Religion, Secular Prank, or a Ticket To Hell?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Messiah Decoy, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Misunderstood religion? Yeah, probably…or, possibly just a trend for those who want to just be contrary to the norm.

Secular prank? I don't understand what that means, really.

Ticket to Hell? I don't think so. If those concepts really exist, then most of us are eternally fucked, anyway. And if they don't exist, then it makes no difference.

This whole subject is shit, anyway. It's just an example of another club to belong to …or not. People who "believe" in this shit are already too fucking out there for me to ever want to be around, anyway. It's like juggalos or punks or whatever fucking cliques are out there. Everyone is so unique and individual…yeah…Satanism…

I'm sorry I participated in this thread. 

2. It sounds like some of you guys didn't know about Levay Satanism and now you are butthurt for arguing against a strawman

3. Satanism to me is occult, summoning demons and sacrificing shit. This free thinking, do what you please stuff sounds like hedonism to me.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. God isnt real, the devil isnt real. Get over it already.

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

5. How can you be sure?

6. #46 CanIBeShaggy, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    What is "good"? Cant too much good become evil? There has to be bad somewhat. Because without, it would simply say fuck you to the principal of opposites. And the world would even be more confusing than it is. It would also take away freedom of expression. Ex: try to imagine a blade making a thread called "My life story" in the General Thread. And then you realize its not even a life story.. just him saying GRASSCITY AND ALL OF ITS MEMBERS CAN SUCK MY ASS.. now, how would you respond to that? Would it be a good, positive response?

7. There are different types of satanism, I can't for the life of me remember the names, but one (of the main two) praises the devil, as in sacrifices etc. the other (second main one) is in acknowledgement and acceptance of the devil or satan inside us, one that we all possess and can't do anything about because it's part of us.

We call him Chief Kief now

8. Can you prove me wrong?

Neither of us can prove the other person wrong.

Seems like agnostic is the only reasonable position.

10. Hmmm. I agree.

Yes, If I am not mistaken this is TRUE Satanism.

I heard an interesting though the other day, most folks worldwide are Satanists, or unknowingly practicing, without even realizing. ....idk if i agree but,  I can see a point or two the guy had that I left out. 

12. the modern goat-like depictions of satan are actually derived from Pan, the satyr.  How the general public's perception suddenly shifted from a talking serpent to a fucking goat man with bat wings escapes me.  ...I guess they were like "Dude, a talking snake? that's fucking boring.  Now make a man half-goat, with awesome horns, red skin, and badass dragon wings, and NOW we're talking!"

13. I like the description of Satan in the book of Revelations the best. Fucking 9 headed beast that wreaks havoc upon the world :metal:

14. #54 Solid State Society, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Wow

15. The world is run by satanists. There is a Satanic order that has infiltrates every aspect of the society we have all come to know up until now. Money, religion, authority and mind control are weapons used by the individuals who have come together with an agenda to be the "ruling class". The tenants of satanism are absolutely ridiculous and goes against the natural law of the universe. People who defend satanism are braindead. Their knowledge of satanism is completely juvenile. It is an ideology that will spell the end of humanity if it goes on any longer. Have you taken a look at the state of humanity? It is slavery in its most literal definition and it is a result of the rule satanism has on our planet. If some how this is okay with you and you believe "Oh, ya know, satanism is misunderstood." Then you sold yourself out without even knowing it, you're weak...powerless...a sad excuse for a being.

16. then why does it have the word satan in it? why not call it selfism? more then that i did a quick google search and pretty much all of the places that say they represent / believe in satanism say it is about the worshiping satan. i are cornfuzzled :yummy:

17. Anyone praying to the literal satan isn't a "satanist". Like I said it's about empowering yourself, giving into your primal desires without fear of "sinning",etc. as for why it's called what it is? Idk ask levey.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Hell is just a fear tactic anyways, so no, it's not a ticket to hell.

19. That's what doesn't make sense to me. In the Bible, Lucifer was an angel in heaven who pretty much called God out on hogging all the fame and power, and he got kicked out and thrown into the underworld or whatever.
    So, theoretically speaking, humans, according the bible, were made in God's image. Now would that mean that all angels in heaven look like god? Because if so that means Satan would actually look like a human, albeit probably a metal as fuck looking human, but he's more than likely not a half man half goat.
    But also, I'm sure if Satan exists he would have the ability to take whatever form he chose. So snake, goat man, the Pope, Megan Fox, any of those could be him. Whatever. lol

20. This is also the perfect example of why I think the Bible is a load of horseshit.
    It describes in Revelations that Satan is a giant, fiery dragon. NONE OF IT ADDS UP. If he's an angel, he should look like god, right? And God made humans in his image.
    *bashes head against keyboard*
    I can't make sense out of this crap. The Bible's a good read. It's like a super old version of Lord of the Rings.