Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420DongIt, Nov 20, 2014.

1. When I smoke with my bong I always get high, even tho i dont smoke much, but when I smoke a joint or when I tried with my tobacco pipe, i dont feel anything at all(I got a little buzz ONCE) I dont know if it is cus i dont do it right or something, or if I roll the joint wrong, but still dont get high with the pipe. Any tips??

2. maybe try cleaning your pieces? or check your joint to make sure theres nothing wrong with it. other than that idk whats up man :/

3. Not inhaling right is the only thing I can think of, try taking a small breath of air after you inhale.

4. if you are inhaling weed smoke, you're gonna get high :confused_2:

5. Just keep using your bong then bra.

There is no such thing as "smoking it wrong"
    As TheAnswer121 pointed out, if you are inhaling the smoke, you will get high.

Unless, you have some low grade cannabis, bongs are much more effective/ efficient than pipes, and papers.

Are you talking like an old school tobacco pipe?
    As in the one my grandpa uses....

Actually, I love old school pipe tobacco , much more flavorful, rich tobacco taste.