Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gypsy_, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Today is my bday so yesterday my friends asked if u wanna smoke and I said j had 30. Where I live it is 20 for a "gram". So he said with 30 I could get 1.5 so we bought it and smoked it so how much do u think it is? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416421581.112970.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. looks about right, wish you didn't have to pay 20/g tho

3. 20 bucks for a g?  you better be in dubai or some shit.  but yeah that looks about right, maybe even a lil over.

4. I live in Virginia like 30 minutes south of D.C

5. I live a little south of D.C

6. Looks about 1.5, looks dank too

7. Man u dont know how high I was from that yesterday lol

8. Looks about right mate, I live. In GA and its twenty a g too

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

9. Where at

10. I live in BC, Canada. It's $10 a gram for me! 15/g for hash. I even get a 1/8 for $25

But it looks dank, looks good! I would say you defiantly didn't get ripped.

11. Looks like 2 gramas to me .. Maybe it's a little dry so more herb . 20 a g is standard in northern chicago but I'll do 2g for 30 unless you never buy from me then I'll do the 1.6ish for 30

12. #13 Brandasaur, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Looks like a legit 1.5. I feel sorry for you bro... $20 a g must kill the bank, my dispensary has royal kush for $4 a gram hahaha. The AAA exotic strains are only $9 lol

13. It ranges from $15-$20 a g in Dallas.

14. Looks like he hooked you up.

15. I'm in Pittsburgh, $15-20 for a G of some heavy stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. It's $20 a G here in Connecticut, but I don't know anyone who just buys a gram.

17. Looks like a g and a half.I get 2 grams for $25 lab tested bud.I say this so everyone that does not live in a med state will move to one. Let's put the street dealers out of business.

18. I would say invest in a decent scale if you really have to ask that question. Especially if you're paying 20/g, it's a lot of money so you gotta make sure you're not being shorted. Where I'm at its 20/g also, so I really suggest buying in bulk. And then you could hypothetically hook friends up and smoke for free or even make a couple bucks. All hypothetical, of course.