We need a revolution against the USA Oligarchy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Marijuana Kamui, Nov 19, 2014.

1. #41 yurigadaisukida, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    Have you even read the.Communist manifesto? I bet 90% of Communists in America base their beliefs off what the read on Tue web and.haven't actually read it

Communism at its core is pure evil

-yuri

2. of course i have ive read lots of communist works and no its not evil what makes you say that

wunsennnn!

no it doesn't. 
    majority of people would disagree with you. 

4. guess any opinion other then the msinstream what most people believe because thats what there told is invalid then

wunsennnn!

And you are of the 10% that has.

One of the problem with communism is you need a police state to force people to accept it continuously. Most people aren't going to willingly stay under a communist regime.

Another is government controlled economies don't work. History has shown this over and over.

7. Just wanting to point out your agreeing with someone with communistic ideals aka not American. Yuri actually caught it quick, your trying to push a communist agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I think we just need honest politicians.. but alas, that is an oxymoron :laughing:

:smoke:

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Exactly how does preparatory amendment ending the abridging of free speech, securing the vote and reforming campaign finance through amendment of the constitution at Article V represent a communistic agenda?

Accountability NOW!

10. #50 ChristopherABrown, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014

Actually, it might not be in the future if we act to enforce the law by our agreement upon it.  When politics is controlled by money, all we are going to see is dishonest politicians.  Politics in this nation has always been controlled by money in our lives.

This is a process conceived of to test officials and candidates for office.

B) Test officials and candidates for acceptance of purpose of free speech as prime constitutional intent used to enforce "alter or abolish" as the prime right for the purpose of protecting unalienable rights.

C) As an official of government, can you accept that EVERY American can understand and accept A)?

D) Are you aware that in 1911, 2/3 of the states applied for a convention and congress violated the law, their oath and the constitution by failing to convene delegates?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs7qIQ1VkEg
    http://my.firedoglake.com/danielmarks/2013/04/30/congress-needs-to-comply-with-state-demands-for-article-v-constitutional-convention/
    Can you accept that such a fact justifies that all delegates be elected in the states by the people of those states?

E) Can you understand and accept that any state legislator that cannot accept A), can be impeached in this constitutional emergency as being unfit for office?

F)Can you understand and accept that A) B) C) D) & E) are legal process and that IF citizens act with D) as justification, and E) to complete the legal process, they WILL be "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts" BECAUSE their states, as led by the people, then will agree that proper preparation for Article V consists of;

1) Amend Article V to assure the right to "alter or abolish" is enforceable under law by including preparatory amendment as a requirement.

2) End the abridging of free speech.

3) Securing the vote.

4) Campaign finance reform.

G) Officials of states and federal government need to accept that such preparation by amendment is completely constitutional and can only enable democratic assertion of the principles of the republic once complete; WHEREUPON all amendment ceases until America can assure it is competent to Article V by testing itself to assure it knows and can define constitutional intent

I'm quite sure that any existing official or candidate for office that answers in the affirmative, those questions and agree with G), is going to be honestly serving the people from their office.

As a side note:  There is no such thing as a good lawyer.  This has always been true as far as I know.  AFTER the above is completed by the people, it will be possible for good lawyers to exist, BECAUSE there will be fully constitutional courts for the lawyers to work in.  Currently, if a lawyer is too good and works too hard to make the courts follow laws, they end up with problems.  They quit after a few years leaving only the bad ones practicing.

11. First off get off your high horse, you are no one to demand something from me like that lol. Second, agreeing with yuri's opponent in the earlier comments( sorry forgot your username) who is openly saying his beliefs are communistic would make you seem to be agreeing with his ideals. Simple concept Chris, but call me a infiltrator anyway, it's getting catchy.

12. That is why logically you need to be labeled a covert agent.

Yes this is why China has become more capitalistic than America is. The cost to entry of enterprise is next to nothing. For the cost of a business license in America, you could finance several small start-ups in China. There are still SWAT teams that swoop in when violent and bloody unrest needs quelling, but its not like you saw a brigade of snipers in Hong Kong.

14. And this is why logically you will never unite anyone. Keep calling people labels that mean nothing, and spouting your nonsense. Much like when we had the Santa guy on here you too will become a joke.

15. No. People are smarter than you think. They are realizing the covert group act stinks and the label sticks when it is earned.

Your response is EXACTLY what a covert manipulating agent would do RATHER than supporting the unity needed by accepting a definition for free speech that makes sense AND can do no harm to accept.

Just a matter of time.

16. Keep thinking that man lol. Meanwhile I'll be here ya know ruining society in my own way lol.

17. #57 ChristopherABrown, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    Assisting the oligarchy by disruption and degradation of a functional plan that can spread outside this forum to the masses is fairly obvious.

There are millions of people that know something is very wrong and want to do something about it. The problem is they do not know what to do. If free speech was not abridged, the supporters my plan has, because they understand it, would be willing to carry it where needed to increase the level of sharing so many could understand, but they know the effort it would take to overcome the abridging so do not step out and support it where they could.

Those millions are slowly becoming informed and their thinking is getting closer and closer to what is required to simply agree on simple aspects of constitutional intent and take action to purify stated legislations.

The beauty of this plan is that it works with existing laws that everyone knows. Albeit, they do not understand them, but that is a matter of social exchange becoming focused on something that can actually work.

This plan can actually work, and it is completely out of the box of partisan politics, which people realize will put the control completely with the people. Each and every constitutional scholar I've spoken with who was serious and sincere, has accepted the elements if this plan to unify behind the purposes of our rights as constitutional intent then use that to assure state politicians are constitutional OR GET THEM OUT.

Then, Article V. I explain it is highly ideal, but we cannot give up on ideals, and they agree.

Just a matter of time.

18. If a police state or any other regime is established, it is no longer communism. True communism is the absence of any social classes, monetary system, and a ruling state. And, at it's core is an amazing idea. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people are too greedy for something like that to work large scale.

it's not a matter of opinion. my point was addressing your statement on the "communist revolution" that USA needs.

to have a revolution you need some people to support your ideas... i doubt you'll have a successful revolution if you've only got 5 people on you side. 

pure, unadulterated communism :) good idea. so is time travel, anti-gravity devices and legal weed. none of the above are going to happen anytime soon...