Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help me

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MysteryChild, Nov 19, 2014.

1. So last week, I smoked out of a bong with a friend. I have no idea what kind of weed it was, or if it was even completely just weed. I've never smoked anything but pot. And ut was the first time I ever used a bong and when I sucked in all the smoke, it made my throat really cold and it hurt really bad.

I figured it was just because my body wasn't used to so much smoke at once. About 45 minutes later, I started swaying so badly I had to sit down. My vision got really weird and I felt really light headed. Of coarse I wasn't really worried because I've been high on numerous occasions and lightheadedness was normal for me.

But then things got really weird. I was helping my friend make the bed, but I wasn't the one helping her. It was as if I were floating above and watching myself make the bed. And my movements were really weird. They were stiff as if I were a robot. Then I started to see the walls falling apart like they were being shattered.

I kept telling myself that none of this was happening and that I was here. But where was here? I kept feeling as if I were drifting away from my body, but if I completely drifted away, I would be stuck in this state forever. I'd be dead. I was scared shitless, and it took forever until I finally fell asleep.

In the morning, I felt a little better. I noticed that I was really shaky for the first few hours. Later that day, my friend and I tried the bong again. But this time we used our own weed. It didn't make throat cold, and I didn't get freaked out. I just got that normal burning/dry feeling that I normally get with a pipe or a joint.

I told some other friends about this, and they told me that the weed must have been laced with something. I've been trying to figure out what it could have been. It's been about 4-5 days and sometimes I still get that detached feeling, like I'm not really here and none of this is real.

Please help me! I'm really freaked out about the whole thing, and I just want to know what I should do, or if I should do anything. Has anyone else ever felt this way? Does anyone know what it could have been laced with or if it was even laced at all.

2. It's called being stoned; I'm not being sarcastic either. Sounds like you got much more smoke than usual and got stoned (not just high)for the first time. Happened to me first time I hit a waterfall bong; whole bowl in one hit- holy hell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You were probably smoking something that rhymes with "hey cody" (ask a native American what I mean).

4. Zino is right- you were probably smoking some dank weed. You were definitely stoned. When I get really baked I have the SAME exact symptoms. Most likely it wasn't laced (the chances are really slim considering laced weed is actually hardly a thing). Blaze on!

5. Thanks to everyone that replied to this, I'm not freaked out anymore lol but I did find out from someone that it was saliva. Which makes sense because the people we smoked with did a bunch of other drugs aside from pot. And because they said that they've done salvia before and it had that same effect on them. But I'm still not sure if I was actually high off salvia or just really freaking stoned. But at this point it doesn't really bother me anymore, because it's been so long since that has happened.

6. Smoking a bong for the first time can be a bit of a learning curve. A lot of people overfill the bowl and end up taking a much larger toke than they intended. If they're used to smoking joints or pipes, they tend to inhale more deeply with a bong because it's more smooth. I blew my brains out the first time I used a bong as well, just about passed out on the floor. Now I only fill my bowls halfway. It's easier to take another toke if needed than to take too much and get overly wrecked.