BOGO Tiresias Mist knock off... WORKS

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by ArnoldShortman, Nov 19, 2014.

1. #1 ArnoldShortman, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Well thought I would share my experience with this generic Tiresias Mist spray I found. I Got 110 feminized seeds so far from one branch (OG Kush).

Bottom line is if you are like me and do not need gallons of CS then this stuff is a good alternative to making your own or even the more expensive Tiresias Mist.

And for those who don't know Tiresias Mist is basically a CS solution at high ppm.And is used to get female seeds.
    :smoking:
    As for the germ rate I haven't tried popping them yet as there drying for a few weeks. But one did manage to germ inside the growing bud so take that as you will.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.T RC0.H0.XCompare+to+Tiresias+Mist+Feminized&_sacat= 0&_nkw=Compare+to+Tiresias+Mist+Feminized

seeds2.png

!@@.png

2. No, that isn't how cs works. You spray it on a branch of a female plant and it causes the plant to create male flowers. You collect the pollen from those male flowers and use it to pollinate a branch or whatever you want on a separate female. Since both the pollen and buds come from female plants the resulting seeds are feminized.