Which animal is the stoner of the animal kingdom?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Messiah Decoy, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Koala bears they eat eucalyptus and are basically stoned the whole time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Good question! What animals besides bugs are known for consuming cannabis I'd say rodents ha maybe big cats in the jungle like lions or something TIGERS

3. This guy right here. He doesn't personally smoke although he looks like he does. Cosmo enjoys sitting in my tents though and just sniffin around...

image.jpg

4. A sloth. I could easily see a sloth smoking a bong. In fact, I could see a sloth chilling in a tree with a bong-pack slung over his shoulder, feelin' his high...

5. yeah, my vote is with the sloth as well. The lil guys make me burnt just looking at them.

6. Sloth all day. If reincarnation is real I better get sloth next turn.

7. Gotta be the koala bear he is like all male stoners
    Eats shoots and leaves

8. Koalas I think. They eat those leaves that get them drunk all day.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417785780.916721.jpg

Sloths do sleep all day, they on the pure afghanistan kush

10. What? The natives of Alaska herd reindeer and drink their pee to get high when they notice them tripping. Reindeer(really any deer actually) love to get high. This is fact. They even talked about it on NatGeo.

You collect reindeer pee by hanging out with the animal until it pees.

Shrooms are a reindeers drug of choice and they go to great lengths to find and consume psychedelic mushrooms.

11. Dope kitty's!!!!

12. [​IMG]

13. well the koala is drunk almost its whole life because of the leaves they eat but stoner id say probably a sloth

14. Koalas getting drunk from eating eucalyptus leaves is a myth.

15. Dolphins for sure. They've been known to eat small amounts of pufferfish venom to trip out from it. They will literally gather in a circle and pass the pufferfish between themselves. I can't think of a more stoner activity than that.

16.  Reindeer and caribou merely get a craving for fungi and lichens in winter, like most deer and caribou.  Bark and cambium gets old fast, I'd imagine.  Fungi tend to have large amounts of hard-to-obtain nutrients in such a desolate region..  The other effects are incidental, and more-so symptoms of delirium.  But then again, in an area that stays cold and snowy most of the year, anyone would kill for a chance for something other than yet another cold shitty day.. :laughing: