The OFFICIAL GrassCity Family Cookbook

Discussion in 'General' started by tallglassesofmilk, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Oh yes we do that all the time lol...or for a snack if I don't want to get too full...ill put some of the meat in a bowl add some mayo, mix it up, and then eat it as a dip.

2. Yes i do that all the time, so so yummy :yummy:

We're having frozen lasagna :(
    [​IMG]

Hey whos the one who introduced me to stouffers??huh??? before there was poke...stouffers didn't exist but homemade lasagna did...now I know there's a shortcut [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Lmao poke got toooold!

5. @pokesmot247 how was the couch?

6. #207 SirenWasHere, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    I'm ordering a camcorder in the morning and in about a week or two I will start posting cooking videos here. I love to cook and I was planning on doing a cooking segment for a show I'm doing anyways.

7. Everyone needs to try browning store bought hashbrowns and then add them to the middle of bean and cheese burritos and dip them in ketchup. Oh man its a perfect stoner meal haha :D

8. Oh I didn't mention it but ever since poke posted that about the tater tots for burritos, we've been using them to make egg scramble with sausage (the tube from the bacon area at the store) and cheese. Its basically flawless and they're cheap! Thank you poke and canna!

9. Mrs. Milk is making a "carmel apple-dutch baby"

Smells epic

IMG_20150412_142548.jpg
    IMG_20150412_142540.jpg

10. Wanted to share something delicious that I just discovered.. Hot dogs that will blow your mind!

The Not Dog hot dog!

Pack of jalapeño hot dogs, could even be brats
    Pack of hotdog buns
    Mayo
    Mustard with horseraddish
    Sweet baby rays Hawaiian BBQ sauce

Grill em up, add mayo to the buns, add hot dog, add BBQ sauce, add spicy brown mustard

IMG_20150415_142745.jpg

IMG_20150415_142930.jpg

IMG_20150415_142959.jpg

11. Canna chick rocks! :metal:
    [​IMG]

12. Spinach and bacon frittata.

6 eggs
    8 oz chopped spinach
    3 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled (turkey bacon works too)
    4 tsp olive oil
    salt and pepper (and hot sauce, if you prefer)
    shredded cheese of your choice

Beat the eggs with 1 tsp of olive oil and salt and pepper. Heat 3 tsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs, then the bacon and spinach. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir just enough for the liquid egg to reach the bottom. Cook covered for another five minutes. Put the skillet in the oven and broil (450-500F) for 4 minutes. Remove, throw some cheese on top (I prefer cheddar or goat cheese), and put it back in the oven for another minute. Remove, let it cool for a few minutes, and enjoy [​IMG]

Sorry, my recipes are not exactly elegantly written!

13. Yuuuuum! :yay: sounds delicious!

14. ^ Tried this the other day with a cup of diced ham instead of the bacon. It's good :smoke:

Spinach casserole

10 oz chopped spinach, either fresh or frozen and thawed
    1 egg
    1 cup cottage cheese
    1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
    salt and pepper

Beat the egg in a cup. Mix the spinach, cottage cheese, Parmesan, egg, and 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper in a glass casserole dish. Microwave on high for six minutes.

Yes, I like spinach, and I grow it so most of the year I have more than enough of it :p

15. Why am i just now finding this thread? Subbed 😁

16. you be slacking?

17. I guess lol

18. Make a simple meatloaf - beef, an egg, tomato sauce, celery n onions, spices. Make rather small loaves, about the size of both hands. Coat entire loaf with ketchup then wrap completely with bacon. Now coat loaf in brown sugar and black pepper. Bake at 250 for 8 hours - when it looks burned its ready.