Games to play on while high

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TioOG/420, Nov 18, 2014.

1. #21 thayil, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014

Dragon's Dogma/Dark Arisen is a really underrated gem. It might not have the depth of story or very open world that the bigger name games have but the combat is terrific. All kinds of fun moves, plus you can change classes easily if a certain skillset starts to get a bit stale. Not a perfectly constructed game, but a very fun one. Shame it seems like it won't get a sequel or even a pc port, Crapcom seems to hate money.

2. You could try Twister or a bounce castle.

3. Here are some games I like to play while high that I don't see suggested much:
    (All these games are joint second)
    Spyro The Dragon (PS1, 1998)

[​IMG]
    This is a fantastic game to play while high. The graphics have aged very well.
    It isn't too challenging so you can relax while you play it. Dream Weavers has
    some cool stages and soundtracks

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (PS2, 2002)

[​IMG]
    This game is also good, pretty much for the reasons above. Was classified as
    a children game by reviewers but I thought it was great. The Australian accents
    and mannerisms can be quite funny.

Scaler (PS2 / GC, 2004)

[​IMG]
    Same as above, a little more challenging though. Pretty large variation in the
    stages and the characters you can play as.

These are all fantastic games to play while high. However, there is one game
    I haven't mentioned yet. This game is undoubtedly the best video game of all
    time to play while high. The best time of my life was when I played this game
    start to finish, smoking weed nonstop. First place goes to:

Rez (Dreamcast / PS2, 2001)

[​IMG]
    This game is about an AI that becomes overwhelmed with information and begins
    to self destruct. You play as someone hacking into the AI to reboot it. It's a music
    based rail shooter, with some really good boss fights and soundtracks. It was
    released on the PS2 in 2002, and so is easy to pirate and play on a softmodded
    console. The fifth stage was the the best stage of a video game I ever played while
    smoking weed.
    Bonus games
    Rune Factory, Innocent Life, Legend of the River King, Harvest Moon, Chibi Rob
    Cubivore, Every Extend Extra, Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times

4. skate 3 is so fun you will do a challenge and keep tweaking a trick til you can do it perfect and the soundtrack is perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum