Commercial Bob Marley Marijuana To Be Launched Soon

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Superjoint, Nov 18, 2014.

1. He said it best himself,

the herb is a plant

Stephen and Damien keeping the family locks rooted strong.

2. Herb is a plant, herbs are good for everyting!

3. If the strains are indeed heirloom Jamaican strains I would definitely be interested. 

4. ,
    Kyi.,
    , w. x?, z currently

5. B,,
    Z z,, "
    ?"
    '
    CUZ

Z,
    Z,,.,

, ,
    X zzz,,
    "?

6. you're just assuming that because it will be branded, that the product will be lesser or not worthy of being bought. just because something has a "brand" attached to it, doesn't mean its not a good product. of the weed is good and satisfies people, who cares if it is bob marley brand?

7. Funny how soo many people have to have beats head phones now. Look
    At any review of them and they are labeled as some of the worst head phones out. It's all about branding. The sheep won't care about quality. They will want it because it cool. I guess that is ok with some people around here but it's not cool with me.

8. #28 garrison68, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    I remember hearing that he smoked something like a lb. a week, but the cheapest, shittiest weed.  

Now as far as Jamaican weed being sold in the United States if it ever becomes 100% legal, they'll be competing with Mexico and other weed growing places, and there's no point in paying extra for Marley's name on it - although if it is really good weed, then that's the deciding factor.   

As I've been saying for years, the imports are the logical choice in a legal envionnment, which will put 95% of the for-profit domestic growers in America and other non-tropical countries, out of business.   I'd actually prefer prefer imports to most of the stuff grown here, prices notwithstanding - the high is better, and more natural.  

9. I have had some really good weed from Jamaica that was a super strong indica. But I will not buy BOB branded seeds or other stuff. I dont care for branded items b/c you pay more for ''the brand''. Its a nice way to polish a turd.

10. Why are all the blades struggling with which side to take on this? Its weed and stuff with Bob's name attached. That's a brand. Aren't we fighting for cannabis to be an industry?

11. I bet he's rolling in his grave watching his family sell out like this..

but i don't know their financial situation, and they probably need the cash...

12. No I do not want MJ to be industrialized. If it was like
    The craft brew movement I could support it. All this is backed by big money and all they see are sheep and dollar signs.

13. Wake up and smell the coffee, Heisenberg....

That's what the world is all about....baaa-baaa-baaa

14. I don't get it man. I get the passion but I think it's sorely misused. As cannabis is legalized its gonna industrialized in so many ways, smokable or otherwise. There are going to be people who do it well and people who do not. But everybody is going to try (considering its become new, unexplored territory). It just so happens Bob Marley's family wants to try, and they're using their own name. That's literally all that is at this point. There haven't been dollar signs or sheep as of yet, as you put it.

What's wrong with an ice cold Coca Cola man? Chill.. Bob Marley's kids selling weed isn't the beginning of the NWO. And hey, if they get a hold of good Jamaican landraces or strains then the Beats headphones of the cannabis flower quality they will not be.

15. #35 Sgtstadanko707, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    Stop sending people to jail for weed. Period.
    I don't need all the hoopla.
    In live in ca so I am mesmerized by all the cool names and pretty packaging.

16. ^^^

I agree with dankness420 

I feel like this is commercializing Bob Marley a bit. I dunno like he said I'm on the fence, there are both pro's and cons

I feel it mang. I think I'm a bit on the other side of the fence but I see your point for sure.. His family needs to eat too, but the question is: would bob marley promote this himself? I suppose we will never know. However if this will bring more attention to his cause then maybe it doesn't matter...