Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seriously considering flushing all my weed down the toilet.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by laughing_gas, Nov 18, 2014.

1. This is the stupidest mother fucking shit I've ever seen in my entire life.

2. Keep trolling trollin trolling...

What?

3. Don't want to be a dick but you sound like a stuck up tool

4. yeah if i was your parent id be smacking you upside the head right now... paying $25 for 2 grams... smh 

5. #105 NuttyBlueWaffle, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    I feel more and more stupid for reading through this crap.

Guys...he/she is trolling, lol.

This is a pretty funny thread though, lol.

6. #106 HBK, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    Try a different strain and try taking 2 hits outside in a social setting or at a friends house.
    Not alone at your parents place.

EDIT: jesus fucking christ your laughing gas does the exact opposite for me, troll/10

7. Don't you use to escape your problems, you sound like my brother, his life outside of weed is not going to well (no job, doing nothing) and it caused him to become depressed and have some suicidal thoughts, get your life together

8. Geese man. Weed isn't a psychedelic. It's weed. Just smoke less and smoke in a good mood. I have never heard of someone having suicidal thoughts as a result of smoking weed before. Maybe shitty weed? IDK