Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seriously considering flushing all my weed down the toilet.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by laughing_gas, Nov 18, 2014.

1. You got shit brick schwag son

2. You're a weirdo for thinking there's only one path for success. But it's cool, keep listening to the tele and everything will turn out just fine.

3. I agree. I'd recommend to anyone that before you start smoking, get your priorities straight first, and never put weed before your priorities. And of course you must be in a positive state of mind to get the most benefit out of weed.

4. All these problems are only problems if you make them a problem

Like "what if I go out driving while fucked up?" THEN WHOSE FAULT IS THAT

5. It's not his fault, the marijuana told him to do it. It sits on his shoulder whispering 'Kill the infidels!'

6. hahahahahahahaha!

7. Look kid, you probably just smoked too much of a sativa dominate strain and got too high...thats all...and you probably are wired tight. Does this make you a loser? No. Will weed help you with your studying..?.Probably not but it can help you chillaxe...if you dont flip the fuck out when you feel like you are getting stoned..thats the entire purpose for recreational users. Good luck in the future and maybe another time later you will find what we all enjoy about this magical herb.......don't hold our sarcasm against us...we love giving shit...especially tto someone willing to flush their stash down the shitter.

8. #88 Bill Dauterive, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Anybody else read that with a British accent.

9. Hey Bill...If I click on that ad on your post , do you make any dosh? If so, I gotta get me one of those.

I think you've got bigger life problems than worrying about drugs.  So yeah, you should probably stay away from it until you get your shit together.  Doing drugs for the purpose of making yourself happy and getting out of a rut is generally a bad idea, even worse for a newbie like yourself.

11. didn't read the entire thread but from the OP, poster sounds like a turdnugget

12. ..are you sure you're smoking weed? It sounds like you just had a predetermined mindset towards it before you tried it so that's how you experienced it, or some psychological shit like that

13. Weed aint for you then bro. Never have i once ever felt gulity about smoking, its not for everybody :bongin:

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Dude, make a decision, stick with it. And I'm trying not to be a dick here, but why are you a member of GC if you are so above the marijuana way of life? It is definitely possible to smoke and go to a University.. lots of people do it. Anyways, if its not helping you, let it go.  

15. Give the bud to me and go and get yourself some yoga tapes. Simple, I win.

16. yeah i couldn't help but chuckle at 2 gs being "a lot of money. " but i cant judge. It beings me back to the old broke ass days. "Hey bro wanna match for a dime!?" who else has those memories lmao

17.    I think the respect that you obviously have for your parents is fantastic. It sounds like this is just the wrong time (and there may not be a right time) for you to even try to figure out what benefits you may receive from mj. You obviously have excellent goals and plans for your future, and you should focus on pursuing those goals. Perhaps, at another time, or for another reason, mj may be an option, but if you are getting nothing positive from smoking now, why even take the risk of endangering your plans for your life? 

Be well and be blessed,
    Sandcat

18. This thread was entertaining.

Opie, for someone who doesn't do drugs, you sure are saddled on one high horse. (Ha!)

Chill dude

19. It's just some weed! This dude is over here making it a huge deal like he was gonna start dedicating his life to killing hookers! It's just a plant don't take it so serious, the herb works for some doesn't work for the others. And in my opinion, the people that it works for usually have there shit together (unless it's completely engulfed your life which in my opinion is because of lack of a passion or hobby). But all arguments aside I think OP is just too brainwashed to realize that bud is not really a huge deal and if he didn't like it, oh fucking well!

Shred!!!!!!!

20. Were dafuq u go to school? And like people said some people can handle it some cant, you cannot. As for flushing ur weed thats soft I got booked for smoking weed when I was 17 by my parents I gave my half o to a buddy for free. Plus you dont sound like a cool guy to chill with so my advice would be to stop acting like a pussy and either smoke weed or dont smoke weed.