Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seriously considering flushing all my weed down the toilet.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by laughing_gas, Nov 18, 2014.

1. #41 BloodBooger, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    yeah, there IS a difference...two fucking years.....in prison...I think you are making my point. YOU HIGH? Lol...it aint me with the two gram problem...thats flush kids issue...my "problems" dont resemble the kids at all.....

2. It says up to. And heres the law:

\tCannabisPolice can issue a warning or an on-the-spot fine of £90 if you're found with cannabis.

I know a lot of people in the UK. A friend in Scotland got caught growing last year (pissed off girlfriend grassed him). All he got was his shit taken & a big-ass fine.

On the other hand, I've also heard that a few areas of the UK (can't remember which) have a dedicated police force that does nothing but try to bust home growers.

Guess it all depends on where you live.

4. thats exactly correct....and who likes rolling the legal dice when snake eyes means 3 to 5.

5. #45 BloodBooger, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    yes...Thats for a JOINT.....try that shit with an ounce see what ya get. And again, what you fuckers arent grasping is thats LONDON and maybe MANCHESTER ONLY. Everywhere else Barney Phife follows the book and tosses you in the kipper.

6. #46 Mid man, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    ok.. but you don't have an ounce what the fuck are you worried about? Based on the fact that 2g will last you 2 months you will never have an ounce anytime soon. 

Besides UK laws are nothing compared to some of the states laws, like Arizona, possession is a felony.. oh and what is a felony? If you have a felony in the United states:

1) Good luck getting a job that isn't McDonalds because you gotta check that check box on job applications that says "I have been convicted of a felony" so nobody will want to hire you
    2) You can't vote until your prohibition is over - which is at-least a year
    3) You are stripped off your 2nd amendment right
    4) You can't apply for government assistance (welfare etc etc)
    5) Most landlords won't rent to you because they don't want the liability of a felon
    6) Thousands of dollars in court fees and payments

7. IM not going to argue fact with you Jethro Bodeen...Ive lived here for over 15 years and see it everyday as reality...I could give a shit what your "friend's cousin who went to London last year" told you. Any Uk Police force outside of London, Manchester, Edinborough and Glasgow will lock your dumb ass up in prison plus fine you tens of thousands for anything that even looks like it could be sold...

8. #48 BloodBooger, Nov 19, 2014
    [quote name="Mid man" post="20946700" timestamp="1416351799"]
    ok.. but you don't have an ounce what the fuck are you worried about? Based on the fact that 2g will last you 2 months you will never have an ounce anytime soon.

I'LL WRITE THIS SLOWLY THIS TIME SO IT SINKS IN...I am not the one with the two gram issue...that is some kid who started this thread...you are talking to the wrong guy....you must be trippin balls...or just stupid....

9. Im bankin on stoopid....

10. i flushed my weed down the toilet when I was motivated for a t-break, quickest gram I went through :laughing:

11. #51 BloodBooger, Nov 19, 2014
    Jeez....did they leave the fucking door open at the nut house? Whats up with all the scared flushers coming out of the woodwork suddenly?

12. #52 BloodBooger, Nov 19, 2014
    I'mma gonna go jerk off and make a sammich..in that order... when I get back, all you nervous types had better have put on yer big boy pants and quit whining about how bad weed is......theres nothing wrong with the weed...its all in yer head.

13. wash ur hands too lol

14. Cleanliness is next to Godliness my man....

15. number 1,2 and 5 are wrong

16. [/QUOTE]

17. If you can't be productive and smoke weed, you shouldn't be smoking weed.
    And kid, you're a freakin weirdo.

18. My offer still stands. You can mail me that two month supply of cannabis when you're ready and your problem will be solved. You can keep the pipe, I have a couple of those already. In the future, should you happen to buy an ounce (a ten year supply) and end up feeling guilty about it, you can mail that to me also. I'll even pay for the postage.

19. He flushed it :(

20. #60 andy85258, Nov 19, 2014
    This is what happens when you take weed too seriously,     

You only feel guilty cause thats what society would like you to believe. If you do choose to continue dont let people get you down. Theres always gonna be someone in your life who's not gonna approve of it for one reason or another. And if it means that much to you then by all means quit.