Had to pay my ex girlfriends bail bond- should I expect or ask it back?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReturnFire333, Nov 18, 2014.

Who is the, "they,' in "they'll be paying it in full."

I assumed that meant the bondsman.

Otherwise, didn't you say you bailed her out OP? Who is, "they?"

My ex-girlfriend and her mother, used that $500 to pay the bond in full to my understanding. She goes to court the 16th of December.

So, you didn't pay the bail yourself? Do you have a receipt, or anything showing you paid the bail?

4. #24 ReturnFire333, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014

We sent the $500 to her mother, who bailed her out.

5. The "Bail" will be returned, if YOU put up the cash. 
    If a Bail Bondsman puts up bond, (Not really puts up cash), he guarantees the bond, you will not receive "his fees that were charged to you". He would never make a profit if he did this, and would only lose bonds for those who did not show in court.

google search works wonders! if you pay to bail her out you get it returned so long she shows up to court!

6. #26 lilro, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    If she didn't actually ask you to pay it, don't expect to get it back.

And the thing, unless she/her mother are honest people you just got ripped off.

7. I feel where you are coming from and I really want to hug you for being compassionate to someone with emotional problems.

I, too, would bail my ex out in a heartbeat. We may not be together, but I'll be damned if I let him sit in jail. He mentally would not be able to take it.

• Like Like x 1