Snow...Love it or Hate it?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Burghy, Nov 18, 2014.

1. The 7 feet we got in Buffalo wasn't cool

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you live in it you hate it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's fun to visit and play in for a day, but that's about it. In the springtime, it snows in the morning, and then rains in the afternoon turning all the snow to slush. You could not take so much as 3 steps without falling on your ass. I hated it. That's why i put my tail between my legs, and hooked it back to Cali. Land of sunshine and warm temps.

4. I love it when its like a foot deep not 10 and not temps below 20

5. Depends on my level of high. Super stoned in a blizzard in front of my fireplace with a nice glass of red vino? Anytime.

6. It's nice to look at and great when I'm home with plenty of food, weed, and a good book or two.

7. I love snow, but ive gotten skinny and have no cold tolerance xD

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

8. Nasty stuff is falling as I post.

And this time it's gonna stick to the roads. :mad:

9. In Vermont, we have over four feet of snow and a windchill of minus fifty predicted for tonight...

When I was a little kid, I loved winter and snow. But now it gets in the way. I've already burned through my reserve of firewood and now I'm actually having to run the furnace. I hate paying for fuel, but I've got to. Plus having to risk my life commuting to work in whiteout conditions with sheer ice on the road is really getting old. Don't get me wrong, the first six inches on the ground is charming. But when you've exceeded four feet, it's time for summer.

10. It never snows here in central california. people who live where it snows, tell me I'd get tired of it real quick. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. I love the snow but after 4 months of it I'm ready for it to warm up.

12. To put it shortly, I love the snow.

When I was younger, I took the beautiful white powder for granted. I moved from Canada to the South-East US and snow was just as often as Feb 29th. 

I miss the stuff now, and miss snowboarding even more. Can't wait to take a quick vacation to CO for some boarding and smoking.

13. We haven't got near the amount many have, so I can't speak on that, but the nine or ten inches the past few days has made me money :smoking:

14. And again.  We haven't even got rid of the stuff from last time.

15. I think this is the longest snow has ever hung around.
    It started falling last Monday and it's still on the road.

I've gotta go shovel off my driveway still.  I'm doing it
    in two stages, this evening and tomorrow.

Hopefully I don't work myself into a heart attack.

16. I've lived in a little city outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin my entire life so I see PLENTY if snow every year haha. And not gonna lie, I HATE it. I can't wait to move out of this damn icebox!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. I love the snow. But I hate the cold.

18. Well yesterday we finally saw the grass
    for the first time in a week and a half, and
    now we've got another six inches and it's
    still falling as we speak.

19. Hate snow. I like the outdoors and snow just kills the ability to go out and walk around. Its bad to drive in and it gets old real quick. There's a depression that's comes when you look outside and everything looks the same and white. I love green. Foliage, trees, plants.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I hate snow winter and ice. All it causes is trouble