Snow...Love it or Hate it?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Burghy, Nov 18, 2014.

1. I have nothing against snow per se, it's just the damn cold weather it needs for existence that I despise.

Sun please!

2. Love it! Love smoking outside on quiet winter nights with beautiful sparkling snow on the ground :)

🎶Is this deliverance? Is it the end?🎶

3. i like it bc it covers up the reality of everything.. for awhile

4. I love it. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Where is this ??? I must know!
    And I Loooooooooooooove snow!!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Black Hills - Deadwood, SD

• Like Like x 1
  7. Love it, but that's because I don't live in it. I imagine it would get quite old after a while. Still, it's pretty depressing dealing with daytime weather in the 70's in December as well. 

8. I love snow but when summer ends I have a real appreciation for warm weather

9. Yes, as long as I don't have to drive. Or work.

10. I LOVE that I don't live in it and is only about a 30 minute drive if I wanted to play in it.

Once I retire, I'd want it to snow my fucking house over I don't care. I'd be well kept and entertained.

My dog loves snow though, being a Spitz breed she has a double coat and thrives in the snow, o anywhere for that matter.

Snowboarding is so much fun too!

I understand working people hating the snow because you have to shovel that shit before work and even when you get home for a parking spot.

11. I love snow Intill it turns it to muddy slush cause of all the cars and rain. 

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love it when it's falling but 2 weeks later after it's thawed and re froze 10 times and it turns brown from mud and shit that's when I hate it

13. HATE it! Especially heavy wet stuff.

14. Love the snow, hate the cold.

15. I like the snow on the mountains

HATE the snow in the city

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. I love snow. I even like to shovel.  :hide:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Absolutely detest the nasty stuff.

18. Nothing like smoking outside when it's dark out and it snowing and being dead quiet always been a fascination of mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. The snow is amazing.. here in Oklahoma it almost always turns to ice storms though.. I love the sound it makes when it's completely quiet outside and all you can hear is the snow hitting the ground. Such an amazingly tranquil feeling.

20. Haha I've lived in Wisconsin for all of my 20 hears, so I've had plenty of experience with snow.

Honestly, I fucking hate it. Haha it's WAY too cold in this damn state!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum