Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flamebody26, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Hey guys! Just joined the forum specifically to get some more info/opinions, and potentially are what this community has to offer. Here's my story:
    This past Saturday a person on my floor (I am a freshman in college living in a dormitory) asked if anybody wanted to smoke, and being curious I agreed. So me and one of my other friends went with him and smoked a bowl near the lake. Both of them have smoked before, but this was my first time. I know a lot of people do not get high their first time, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I took maybe 4 or 5 decent hits (according to my friends) and I still wasn't feeling anything too significant, until I stood up. And then I felt it (I think). Everything seemed really slow, I felt like my senses were heightened, and I got very giggly. I know I was high, but since it was my first experience I don't know how high I actually was, and I don't know when I'll have the opportunity to smoke again, because my friend on the floor doesnt regularly smoke and doesn't have a connection. I did enjoy it though (I think) and would be interested in doing it again.

2. yeah if life felt changed once you stood up, you were smacked. it's like standing up after sitting when you have a hangover, then u wanna puke. Don't smoke too much with the low tolerance or you can have a panic attack

3. Yes, OP. You got stoned.

Sent from four score and seven years ago

4. smoke again!