First grow indoor with CFL and Cabinet. 2x Northern Lights (SCROG)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by bcr2, Nov 18, 2014.

1. You pointed me directly to the fan. Awesome! Twelve days since germ you are def on the right path!

2. Glad to hear that man. Yeah, i did alot of research before growing, like read alot like crazy in 2 months all over the internet. Then I order seed and started. Hopefully It'll go as I expect. Spend $300 so far.

3. Yeah I thought I figured it out when I cleaned out the basement and made a homemade grow room. And then I started researching. I brought everything kind of on impulse because I attempted before last year with BS lights, bum seeds, dirt from outside and one book that was my bible.

That was over a year ago and the grow wasn't worth the time. Although I've just into impulsively this time I feel that I am better prepared because I am more open and committed to the process of maintaining the plant. I've probably spent most of my money investing in good seeds, a good light and better materials. I want to keep this areas to a min.

I'm probably around 250.00 for everything including the replacements and that is without the fans. Just a little touches here and there.

Do you still plan to make the C02? I have been reading a lot about dry ice and its effects.

4. I've already made my DIY CO2 with yeast and brown sugar and seems like the babies like it. Thats why im keep my box's temp at 85f for around 3 hrs everyday. After that Im gonna move them to a bigger cabinet for flowering. I have 250w MH light with that flowering cabinet.

5. Looking good so far, I'm subbed in

6. Now why the hell have I never thought of that? I used to home brew...you'd think it would have come straight to mind!

Thanks for the idea, bcr2! 

7. nice pics going great

8. I have a lil time tonight, so i thought a lil update from my phone would be nice. The babies are doing great. I topped one of them very early. The other was topped 3 days ago. I will post a full update tomorrow morning. Gonna feed them real nutes tomorrow. And maybe transplant to bigger and wider pot next week and ready to do real extreme LST and Top and FIM and shit... lol.

Attached Files:

9. Hey folks, hows it going on? It's been 21 days since I put my seeds in soil. I moved them to a bigger cabinet with 250w MH now. The babies are growing great, except one plant has some kind of burn/def, I dont know yet. I transplanted them into a 5 gal pot last night, fed with real nute water for the first time. Im using Dyna-Gro line( Grow, Pro-tekt, KLN, Bloom).
    Soil: FFOF, pH: 7.0
    Nute water: tap water+nute. pH: 6.0. TDS: 500 ppm
    Runoff water: pH: 6.0. TDS: >2000 PPM( is it normal?)
    Temp: ~80F /day and ~72F /night
    I topped both 2 plants in very early stage, at the 3rd node, at 2 weeks old from seed. Time for pics, I cant wait to flowering time to take some real micro photo of the tricomes!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New seed from freebag!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Here's the problem on one of my babies. Is that def or burn or whatever? anybody has an answer? thanks[/SIZE]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. beautiful pictures. holy shit, how do you get the background in focus while the foreground is so perfectly blurred? 
    Tell your secrets. :smoking:  :confused:

11. I think its aperture or selective depth of field :p Great pictures I have to agree

12. Sorry guys for the delay. I've been busy my ass off. Here's some quick update about my ladies from my phone. I'll do a full details update tmr on my workstation. Bunch of great images are coming up soon tmr. Peace out, y'all!

Attached Files:

13. welcome to my post, bro. Yeah, all of that because I have a lil knowledge and experience with camera. I also have a professional camera so promising bunch of nice photos here when my ladies start budding. Stay for awhile though!

14. thanks man. I'll try my best to upload lots of photo on my journey!

15. Hey. Just checking in. Did you continue your grow?