Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking for about a year, starting to hear sounds. Normal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by danksoulscleric, Nov 18, 2014.

1. #21 sleepingblade, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    You sir have not tried 2 gram dabs [​IMG]

2. #22 SergeantMeowstein, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014

No sir I have not, but I know what cannabis does and does not. 

You've never been blitzed and heard a sound that you couldn't place your finger on? Could be a hallucination or just amplified hearing from dah bud.

Im talking about minor sounds not full fledged conversations or songs

4. Um, no you don't.

Take a week tolerance break, and try to smoke the highest grade cannabis you can in a SINGLE hit.

It really depends on what you have available. For me it takes concentrates to have mild 2 minute hallucinations, at most.

5. When you start to taste colors is when you'll wana worry

6. #26 SergeantMeowstein, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014

I've experienced vivid imagination, which can feel a bit like a hallucination but it's not.
    Once I "heard" (imagined without intention, that is) my plants talking to me in a Sicilian mafioso accent. 

7. i second the schzio idea iv noticed a few times laying down in bed the white noise or whatever from the fan seems to change into what sounds like someone talking non stop without stopping to breathe its messed up but i kinda enjoy listing as it seems to always have some good life changing advice

And BAN!! says the hammer. 

9. To answer the thread title, no auditory hallucinations are not normal during weed sessions.

You might be in the 1% of humans predisposed to schizophrenia.

10. i dont think schizophrenia makes noise like what he described

11. Man people are throwing the term "Schizophrenic" around like it's nothing... Just because someone hears things doesn't make them schizophrenic, those are just the positive symptoms, people with PTSD and Bi-Polar disorder are known to hear voices too. Hearing things that aren't there happens to more people than you think, but the difference is if those things are influencing your life. There are also other symptoms required for a diagnosis of Schizophrenia, like social isolation, disorganized thoughts, delusional thinking etc.

12. If your fully stoned then you could be having auditory hallucinations. Or laced weed but nobody really laces weed anymore so I highly doubt that.

13. You were trying to say that weed has the potential to bring pre-existing schizophrenia into the light yes/

14. thats still a shitton of people

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

There's no proof most of those people would avoid schizophrenia without the use of cannabis.

Lots of things can trigger schizophrenia including stress.

So, unless you have some magical way to live a stress free life, schizophrenia was inevitable for those predisposed to it.

16. I've never been a stranger to auditory hallucinations. I get the song thing from time to time. Usually it's voices. It mostly happens when it's quiet
    However I've never had the banging thing, and I almost never get it when I'm engaged with other people

I'd try out some different bud and see if it comes back