Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high for first time alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jokerlol, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Smoking alone is the best, nothing bad will happen!!

2. Thanks, will definitely try this when I next smoke.

3. Thanks for everyone's advice, about to light up alone!

4. And.......how was it?

5. smoking alone is awesome. Im a little new to smoking, correctly as well haha. but I smoke alone every night and I love it more than with friends because sometimes they talk too much

6. I live these threads especially when op comes back to post baked as a cake hahaha

Shred!!!!!!!

7. Hell I prefer to smoke alone, save a lot more bud that way!

8. soo.... how'd it go??

9. Awesome, I actually got high this time and just chilled playing games and listening to music, and of course eating!

10. Awesome! i remember my first time getting high alone, parents left and i vaped in my basement playing ps2 listening to some tunes. fun as hell