Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NO ONE THINKS THIS NUG IS 9g

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YoungToker, Nov 18, 2014.

1. That's so huge, the trchlomes have their own trichomes!

2. Its a giant hand :laughing:

That nug is the size of a bus XD

3. let me spray some water on my biggest nug and weight it :hide:

4. Cut nug open, fill with dirt, close bud.

Works for aluminum cans :lol:

5. do you really care whether or not people on the internet believe how much your weed weighs?

6. Look at that big bulbous hand, it's olgre-like. I don't know why man but I believe him(half-baked movie).

7. damn reallyan ur at it again? break that shit up already and tell us how how wet it is!

8. btw this wieghs 25lbs :)

Attached Files:

9. I had a 10 g nug once that was really dense and it was about the size of a pack of cigs

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 1.6 if it's upside down lmao

11. But it's probably soaking wet tbh

12. bunch of immature people in this thread

13. #33 Stoned Techie, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    Just "let it go" Elsa

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Immaturity is fun and has its place on the internet. What standard of behavior are we supposed to be holding concerning OP's nug? You're being weird, even for the internet.

15. Something does look a little off.... This is my fourth nug and it looks bigger and denser... (lol)

6.8 gram nug.jpg

16. #36 QualiD, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    I bet that nug (OP)  is full of BB's to fake the weight haha :p

17. That first nug looks bad, if your scale says 9g's I'll believe it but it doesn't look cured well at all.