Pc mini grow 225w white cfl

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by lt1minigrower, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Yeah I was wondering if it was just the plant drawing nutrients from the cotyledon, I think it is, because the primary Leaf is developing nice

2. Hey guys, sorry the last plant died due to heat stress. Never had an accurate reading on the temps so they were way too high. So after taking more insulation out, and putting a bigger fan in the intake, conditions are perfect and I now have 2 sprouts.

Attached Files:

3. Both plants seem to be loving life and are vigorously.
    No nutes yet, watering with RO water, when top layer drys out. Seems to be working with 66w of mixed spectrum cfl's.

Attached Files:

4. Holy moly! The stem on the first seedling is so dark purple!! 🙉 Looking healthy 😏

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Right? Yeah she seemed to have stopped stretching after a day or so, so 3-4 inches is a good distance for them

6. Growth looks nice

Attached Files:

7. Hey man, what kind of odour control you got set up? You obviously don't need it at this stage, but once those babies are in late veg and flower, you're going to need something to keep that stink under control, that is, if you are concerned about stealth.

8. It all depends on the strain^ my northern lights are 3.5 weeks into flower, with my exhaust venting straight into my bedroom... Can barely smell a thing :) a .3 nug would probably smell stronger

9. Yeah, I've heard that the Northern Lights strain is low odor. I'm thinking to do a NL auto next grow.

Me too, lets do all Northern Light Autos and make a Northern Light Autos topic?  :metal:  :metal:  :D  :D

11. It's in the room we smoke in so the smell really won't be a big deal haha😂

12. Stirring through the soil of the second pot I discovered a junk seed that's Tap root had rotted during germination. I still thought it to be dead until I discovered this sprout today

Attached Files:

13. Good growth, weird color on the first sprout. Hotspots?

Attached Files:

14. #35 WeedleTM, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015

I'm not sure if those are hotspots, but: Prevention is better than cure! Buy some mylar or car sunshades (those are cheap) and make some better reflection  :hello:

15. Good point. Might just go with some white paint.

16. Started lst

Attached Files:

17. Looking good man, check out my PC Grow :). I wish I started LST as early as you did, my easy ryder started getting too big for the box.

18. Thanks man, yeah they've bent back towards the light quite nicely. The internode space is tight and there Is good node leaf growth. However I'm getting some discoloration on the bottom and first leaf sets, could be a nutrient deficiency so I've been (very lightly literally a few grains) of miracle grow to see if it will liven it up

Attached Files:

19. Transplant was a success. Plants are again lovin life. Using a light mixture of fox farms grow big.

Attached Files: