Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Outdoor white widow?

• Please log in to reply

Guest_ronron1790_*

Guest_ronron1790_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I plan to buy some nirvana white widow seeds from gypsy or the doc but first i want to know if it will grow outdoors. i have a soutnern caifornia climate if that helps.
-thanks

Similar Topics: Outdoor white widow?     x

Horus XCIII

Horus XCIII

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,287 posts
I wouldn't recommend it. They will grow if you take care of them very carefully, but I don't think the yields or quality will be anything like inside. You're probably not going to get buds so white you can't see the green anyway.

Busted

Busted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 218 posts
I've grown WW outdors in the UK climate last year, they grew well without any problems. They didn't yeild as much as indoors but was well worth planting them :smoking:

Guest_ronron1790_*

Guest_ronron1790_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
if not whtie widow, then what strain from the doc or gyspsy will grow great outdoors and produce a great yield and high?
-thanks

drbosco

drbosco

• Registered Upgraded
  • 202 posts
have you not seen spanishflys thread
4 white widow plants in spain he got 4 and a half pounds of dried bud
amazing growth potential

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users