My First Grow - Northern Lights CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CANandProud420, Nov 17, 2014.

1. lol damn

2. 3-4 days without bud was brutal, i was so irratated i decide to cut a bottom bud off girl 1, i dried it in an hour/ or 1h30min in the oven at 170, 10 mins oven/switch 10 mins in front of open window backnforth. Really surprised how many orange hairs in it. The smaller nug got me high for 2-3 hours, maybe because the few days break and it was smooth no harshness

Attached Files:

3. wow i hate my camera right now lol

4. Hahahahaha you actually did it, that's sick that it got you high

5. aha yup, but man if i known i could find some this weekend i wouldnt of done it but out of my 3 sources 1 is not selling anymore and the other two are impossible to get a hold of atm. didnt think it would get me high but serously it was as good as half of the stuff ive ever got here, but again never went that long without it so mini t break lol

6. #386 NorthernAutos, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    That's fuckin awesome haha and they still have like a month ish to get even better... Damn

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. #387 CANandProud420, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    a little group pic / update

removed some of the side light because i accidentally broke em, i have to buy more bulbs

Attached Files:

8. Subbed! Looking good bro!!

9. thanks man its been a really fun grow, im less than a month away from my first harvest

10. That's awesome man! It will be sweet to smoke what you grew with your own two hands. A month will fly by!!

11. got that right aha

12. crystals i got from the small nug i grinded, surprised to see i had some from it

Attached Files:

13. Should be a great harvest by the looks of things!!

14. #394 Kfreeze7, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    That's the best part for me, I know exactly what was used in growing from day 1, properly flushed/dried/cured...and no crazy additives that I've heard people throwing into the equation!

Ladies look well

15. thanks man and exactly aside from the schultz and mg it should be good and best part is growing your own you get bud for close to free

16. i keep fkn up so far ive taken 4gs off #1 this no weed for sale thing pisses me off i got FUCKING MONEY grrrr

17. Dude...try your best not to touch the babies. They will be twice as good later on. Patience will pay off my friend.

No smoke sucks tho

18. yeah your right i aint touching em anymore hope i can score soon tho

19. Update been busy and better pics last one is smallest cola girl 1 5 weekS flower
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423102215.581908.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423102230.381965.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423102247.598627.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum