Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The dab sweats are real

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NYCchronic, Nov 17, 2014.

Oh man yea those kief bowls are absolute killers. Whenever I smoke kief the headsweats set in, also with oils. I literally just keep a soft t- shirt around so I can dry my face after taking a dab. 

2. No sir i does and i does not have a fancy rig i use a knife a torch and a little garbage pick tie thingy and get blasted everytime :)

but i noticed when i take shots of alcohol i have to spit a lot right after XD its like the opposite verison of something weird haha

3. schweddy balls

4. Try taking smaller dabs?  When I take normal sized dabs I have never sweat.  ONly time I have ever felt hot afterwards was from taking superhuman monster sized dab.

5. I would have to agree with this. I mean I like taking my time and enjoying a J or a blunt.

6. #26 NYCchronic, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014

Shit!!! jajjaaja! its all about how much oil you smoke though. Like if a gram lasted me one day I would obviously be getting the Q. I just manage oils better I guess. With weed I tend to pack bowl after bowl after bowl because I just love the act of smoking weed you know??

This is true. The bigger the dab the more coughing, then your heart rate rockets and your in Sweat City.

While we're at it, everyone should only eat pizza with Canadian bacon and pinapple, should only wear brown shoes, drive hybrid automobiles and of course should all be right handed. 

8. R u from NYC? I vape on the west side by hudson river and I actually get HELLA cold when it hits me!! Ig it happens cuz all ur senses r enhanced. Try smoking/vaping outside somewhere in the park or by the river. Hudson river is a great spot but can be very windy

This made me lol, get off your high horse.  :laughing:

10. lol@ paying 1300 bucks a month to build equity for someone else.

11. Bit of an asshole are we Jack. ...lol, so am I, nice ta meet ya.

Yes man I am! its cold as shit today, I cant even smoke with my window open. 

13. jajajajaja

14. Dabs make me sweat too, once I get good and stoned. I think it's the rush when I'm phasing to faded that just gets my heart goin. Haven't been able to get that with herb since I was 12 hahahaha

15. Yeah I feel/
    Good dabs fuck you up quick, i'll usually hella cough.
    I'd like to vape oil and see the difference/

16. We say you know it's a good dab when it makes you sweat

17. I get bud sweats too. I have tested some of the dab sweats, and they came up artificial.

18. I get em tough, even If I don't cough much