decent grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Juggalo_4_Life420, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Does anyone know of a decent grinder that will last for a little while ,no more than $30 preferbly with a keif catcher?

2. fuck icp bro

3. I have a generic 4pc hand crank one that I got for $20 at the local headshop near me. It works quite well.

I guess the Chromium Crusher at about $18 shipped seems to get a majority of good reviews.

4. Cali crusher 33 on amazon

5. Ive already decided to buy a sharpstone

6. I have a shrpstone and like it.

7. 4pc razor for 40$

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Sharp shredda. 30 or 35 bucks and it grinds like a Santa Cruz shredder with the square teeth and has one of the best kief catchers on the market imho.

9. I would have went with sharpstone 5 years ago. There are much better grinders for the price than there used to be.

10. Oh man the ICP hate has me rofl'ing all over

Any grinder is a 'descent' grinder in my opinion.  I've been using the same wooden once for 8 years.  Granted sometimes I have to put a new tack (makeshift grinder tooth) in place, but it grinds bud to your desired consistency.  No kif catcher though, but I'm not a huge fan of kif anyways, it's overrated.

11. yea my brother has a little wooden grinder which i like to use but i was wanting my own and something with a keif catcher

12. Chromium Crusher

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Piranha grinders are the fucking best! I bought my boyfriend a big one for $40 I know it's a little over your price range but it's definitely worth it! It has a ton of room in it so when you grind up a bunch and throw a dime in there you'll get so much keif! It comes with a little scoop in the keif catcher too which is cool. He's had his for 6 months now, no deterioration or tarnishing on the metal, it's a green one and hasn't chipped or worn off at all. I highly recommend them. I think the smaller ones are usually about $20. I just think if you're gonna invest in a grinder then go big or go home!

14. hahahah
    So did this help at all or would you have bought this one in the first place?...

...still fuck icp tho!

15. #16 wumboshouse, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    I got a light blue handcrank 4pc sharpstone with a window on top for only $20 at a LHS. Killer deal, awesome grinder. Teeth have no chance of falling out, and my kief is the highest quality.