After you die

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by I'mMeAndItsGoodToBeMe, Nov 16, 2014.

1. What if after you die you get reincarnated and it turns out that everyone throughout all of history are just reincarnations of yourself and that once you live the life of ever human ever you will become a god and make your own universe... That would mean every time you did a good dead you bettered your own life and every time you were mean to someone you were wronging yourself.... If this was true then would we have any idea that we r all the same person or would we just be only aware of our current life? Woah

2. Have u been smoking those darn marihuanas again?

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come, you will see our return to the land of the free!🎶

3. The egg theory

4. Theres already a fucking theory about this? I was just thinking amongst myself while blazed out of my mind

5. I wanna come back as a weed plant so my grand kids can smoke te herb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I wanna come back as myself 2.0

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbSCDgw4s7U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

8. that would explain remembering past lives/collective unconscious 

9. Yah and thats why there are multiple universes.. People are just adding there own, making it infinite :)

10. If you're everyone throughout history, that's a lot of good and bad deeds.. That means you were a priest, you were a mass murder, you were those who were murdered, you were a school teacher who taught out of love for teaching, you were the kid that said 'fuck this' to school.. you were everyone who was good and bad. So in reality, your current actions really wouldn't amount to shit.. and more than likely any good action you perform will be balanced out by a future person doing something bad, which would happen.