Dragon Age Inquisition

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by trixman22, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Quality writing right here. GOTY. 10/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr8-5Fn_6XY

I have so much hate and don't know what to do. That was some furry fanfic tier shit.

3. Are scenes like this forced upon you or are they dependent on what choices you make in game? Isn't the eye patch guy a character you play as? Does he have to be gay? I'm not homophobic I'm just wondering.

That's actually from a character route. The relationships aren't forced on you but the characters and prompts are.

5. You can choose to make a homosexual relationship through dialog choices or you can play it str8. Its up to you while playing what types of relationships you make.

6. 10/10 would play gay character.

7. I've ran into a few bugs, but nothing that affects the overall gameplay. 
    I got it for $50 because someone returned it to gamestop the day after release.
    The story isn't the greatest I've ever seen, but there is a ton of content that will keep you busy for well over 100 hours. So many side quests and none of them feel like filler. I've heard people say that it took them 80-90 hours just to get the credits to roll.
    Go get it. 

8. #29 BlazedGlory, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014

Holy shit that was a terribly written and acted scene gay romance scene. I don't remember them being that bad in previous games.

9. I am temped to start over and make a butch lezbo dwarf.

10. I heard there wasnt any stat allocation, why?

11. Been playing it on Xbox one..pretty fun. I chose a dwarf dagger rogue..pretty badass damage

12. I did start it up for a bit and I think I'm gonna like it.

Jesus Christ, it's a video game. Get over yourself.

14. Really enjoying this alot more

15. #36 Vicious, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014

"People dislike what I like, wah".

It critiqued something objectively and subjectively and the best you could do was come at me. Nothing to do with 'getting over' myself.

Ha, no friend. You are one of the most negative posters I have ever seen here. You can shove that "wah". No one is crying over you.

Again, get over yourself, child.

You're coming at me for criticizing a game. Cynical or not it was my opinion of the game. Its hard not to be negative when talking devs and the current direction of gaming. It is political. I get you don't like my opinion but attack the points I made, not me.

You play fighting games?

18. Vicious is a shitty user..instead of letting this thread be a discussion about the game he's gotta use it to air his personal grievances about gay storylines in the series (and of course attack anyone who disagrees).

Name-calling and disrespect don't float here. You need to read the Forum Guidelines posted in every forum before posting again. - RMJL

I can be straight forward and cynical at times but shitty user is going pretty far. I don't have to like something to talk about it. Despite what I said I tried the game and I still think it was bad aside from the social pandering. Look at my posts. I haven't attacked one user until they told me to get over myself. Certainty not for having different opinions than me and I explained in great detail why my opinions are as such.