My first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NorthernAutos, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Well made it home safe lol and I'm stoked to see how good the Hempy looks!! This bitch got fat and even bushier
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427270773.160508.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427270781.742997.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427270791.162625.jpg

Still not sure if I wanna flower it... I think I'm gonna be looking at root issues now and I don't want to waste my time lol
    Oh and customs didn't fuck with my BAS :D :D

2. #1784 Cali Smoker, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    when growing in hempy or any hydro setup for that matter, becoming rootbound isn't an issue like in dirt. I'm sure you can become rootbound however water roots are different than regular roots. That's what you see bigger plants in smaller pots. I would throw her into fliwr now even if you get rid of her she will be happy going into flower as will your buddy if you gift it!

3. I still haven't got the timer but when I do I'll throw her into flower hopefully, even if I keep her for two weeks longer I'll still get to see her stretch :)

4. Anyone who wants a bunch of single seeds order from seed-city! Best singles selection I've found, great customer service and speedy shipping. Don't have anything to complain about!

There's two coupon codes there also if anyone wants to use them
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427401106.828101.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427401117.392406.jpg

Sweet thanks for the coupons! I am glad to see that you are reviewing this seedbank as I am looking for seedbanks to review for my website.

6. No worries man!

7. let me know how it turns out

8. Yeah sweet tooth is happening for sure, still debating on the other though lol

And just the one plant tastes like shit, the other is all good

9. That's wierd why one and not the other...

10. No clue tbh, I did top that one but that's the only difference and I doubt that would change it.

Did the new update happen? I'm getting push notifications now and never have before

11. I use a different app
    Tapatalk

12. Lol is the GC app better?? Been using Tapatalk for a while now..

13. I'll check it out! Thanks chef