What Papers Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by alexstartsagain, Nov 16, 2014.

1. ez or zig zag

keep it 💯

2. skunk paper  

the best i know i use

3. OCB slim with the tips, the black package. I used to use TOP cigarette papers when I was in highschool and had a low tolerance and 3/4 of a cigarette size spliff of dank would get me zooted. I even used to hate on people using thin papers, but now they're a favorite :D.

btw, people hate on EZ widers a lot around here, but I actually really like the 1 1/4 orange pack.

4. White pack zig zags and king size Raws

5. 1.25 Clubs, no glue/rolling machine. 1 wrap..tear off excess.

6. Currently I only have zig zags.  To lazy to go to the head shop and stock up on raws.  I don't smoke joints very often but they are convenient for on the go use.

7. Pretty much Zig-Zags exclusivley when I'm on my own. But Raws are the most popular when with other people

8. #49 IRON-EYES, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    Raws
    (cheapest at my smoke shop at 300 for $2.55)

9. Elements and raws and Uptown Grow lab anything else just ain't worth it imo

10. Raws or elements.

11. 1.  Elements
    2.  RAW
    3.  Skunk

Orange zig zags are classic.  I like the occasional Juicy J- only tried candy cane and blueberry, candy cane looks cool as it is red n white striped but the blueberry is a much better paper. 

12. Raws or zig zags usually. Had to use the water proof ones once... Yuck so much paper felt like I was smoking printer paper. ( yes I have used it in the past lol being dumb and young)

13. Bob Marley kings are my favourite, perfect width for me personally.

It'll catch up with me

14. Raws, raws or sometimes raws

15. I use Raw 76mm and 100mm papers, and Element 76mm.

16. I bought a pack of 20 packs of Rizla liquorice from Amazon. They're normal Rizla papers but coated in liquorice I love them.

17. I do like a liquorice L every now and then

It'll catch up with me

18. #60 SaltyWarDog, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
    I surprise so many people like the taste of paper like zig zags.

OCB or Raw, anything else would be uncivilized