Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Cannacookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CannaChick, Nov 16, 2014.

1. A couple years ago I figured out how to make cookies out of cakemix. The family loves them. Well I also figured out how to turn the cake mix into cannacookies. Its so simple and affordable. Here is instructions and the recipe for them :D :

First you choose any cakemix, whatever flavor youd like, in this case I chose Orange:

[​IMG]

Then you get your butter (when melted it equals out to about 1/3 to 1/2 cup. its basically onestick):

[​IMG]

Melt your butter and put it into a mixing bowl:

[​IMG]

Next add your egg:

[​IMG]

Then mix in the cakemix, as you have mixed it in, it will most likely be very dry to the point of needing a little water. I usually add about 3 Tbsp of water but it really depends. You want your mix to be dry and very firm like cookie dough do not let it get runny or really moist like brownie mix:

[​IMG]

Line a cookie sheet with wax paper:

[​IMG]

scoop small balls of dough onto the cookie sheet and fork down. I like to use a small ice cream scooper. its bomb! it is a secret weapon to making the perfect size and shape cookies of any kind.:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bake them for about 8-10 minutes at 350 or until you start to see a little brown on the edges. Let them cool for about 2-3 minutes on the pan then take them off.
    [​IMG]

Ingredients:
    1 Box Cake Mix
    1 Egg
    1/3-1/2 cup melted canna-butter
    additional water to moisten and form dough (can take up to 1/8 cup of water, mostly I use 3 tbsp)

Bake at 350F for 8-10min

PS:  if you happen to over water the dough, I found that by adding back in a little self rising flour until you have the right consistency, the cookies come out just as good.

Hope to hear some feedback and reviews on this!! Enjoy everyone! :D

Are the egg and butter in addition to the ingredients for the cake or is it just the mix, an egg, the butter and a little water? It seems fairly simple and could be pretty good. I imagine a large melon ball scoop would work well, too. Cake mix is cheap. I'll give it a try maybe this weekend. How many cookies do you get?   :)