Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Does It Take You To Roll?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alexstartsagain, Nov 16, 2014.

1. about 45.5 seconds. Mind you i have a rolling machine.

2. I've been rolling blunts for close to 10 years now. Takes me no more than 5 minutes, 10 if I'm really drunk, and even then it comes out really good. I usually wake up in the morning with half a blunt wondering how the hell I rolled such a good blunt lol.

30 minutes though? Never even took that long when I first started out. I used to roll on the go or in a car and that only took me maybe 15 minutes.

3. Damn, df are you doing? It takes me 4min max and I don't use a machine.

4. Forever. I can't even finish a decent roll  :lol:

5. Umm i just just bought my first pack of zig zags and i just ran out the last ten joints i rolled were perfect and fat took one min each

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Blunt is 8
    J is 5

7. Like 2 minutes and that includes grinding

8. I cant roll at all haha. Thats what the fiance is for :)

9. For joints I suck so bad at takes me like almost 10 minutes to even roll a decent looking one but a blunt im so used to roll one up in like 1 minute. Without counting the breaking down the bud process

10. It takes me infinity so I put it with the paper in a bong

11. Usually takes me like 15 minutes but that includes breaking bud up with my fingers, cutting out some cardboard paper for a filter, and then the rolling. But I have extremely shaky hands which makes things pretty difficult.

12. Seconds.  Less than a minute.

13. I know that feel. I love waking up all hazy from a long night of smoking and drinking and seeing a perfect blunt sitting in my ash tray I hardly remember rolling. The most perfect joints I ever rolled were when I was sick and drank a little too much cough syrup.

14. On average

Sober...
    3 minutes

High...
    7 minutes

15. #35 As Above So Below, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014

Good times eh bro?? :p

16. I use a grinder, but I guess do like to lengthen the anticipation and enjoy the rolling process.