Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do When High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alexstartsagain, Nov 16, 2014.

1. haha I don't think they would have been smoking man ;) but they were hella cool and we did share a couple of j's

2. Rule 1 of life: wen someone shares weed with you. they are now in a level of trust.

At least that's what my older friends and cousins taught me when I was little

some dea agents actually have permission to do coke and shit like that so they dont blow their cover

dea must be really bored to go after some stoners though lol

4. never knew this haha, the more you know..

5. Sometimes in my area we have drug busts for weed. Only if its like a pound or more. At least that was before this legalization movement started.

6. if your high enough, cartoons.  dont knock it till you tried it. 

Video games are awsome too.

7. Go on a hike
    Play sports
    Watch funny stuff on youtube

8. read comic books

9. Love taking walks around town
    Reading books
    Watching TV
    Practicing Music (Way less stressful and way more efficient when I'm high.)
    Eating
    Meeting new people

Really, it just enhances everything in life.

10. I like to practice my coolest dance moves

11. read or write. watch a movie. I love to relax and focus on something without having to include too much thoughts.
    I also like talking to my boyfriend. he makes my high feel ticklish.

do what first comes to thought when high! :)

12. bruh if you got a drop-top (convertible), hop on and shmoke and drive round...that's what I do. waste alot of gas but fuvck it

13. #33 Old School Smoker, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    Yes you can always create useless threads that will get trolled by OSS on GC.

Hahahahaha I am so funny.

Bucket list:

1. Skydive
    2. Hike the grand canyon
    3. watch TV
    4. eat
    5. sleep
    6. play station.

14. My general activities:
    Yoga
    Meditation
    Cleaning
    Dancing
    Reading
    watching Youtube videos-stoner ones, spiritual lectures, health lectures, etc.
    Surfing online for things to read

It all depends on my mood at the time.

Stoner bucket list:
    Smoking a joint on a beach
    Stoned off an edible on a beach
    Smoking a joint on a mountain
    Hot Air balloon while high

15. write a rap song :} 

a silly one at that.
    about getting high.

then rap it out loud, bobbing your head.
    hahh fun stuff.

16. I like to hang out with my one buddy and go to social events its always funny. 

Over the summer at senior week my friends and I went out to this one nice restaurant and we were all out of it! It was so funny the one guy ordered a footlong sub, a pretzel, and 4 slices of pizza; somehow he even managed to eat it all! 

17. 1. go in my car and drive round. dont know where im headed most of the tiem but just drive around and listen to loud music inside the car.

2. play video games, or watch a TV show.

3. go the lake and fish to ease your mind.

there's so many things to do when you're high, its all about personality and what you like to do bro.

enjoy

18. you're already doing something when smoking, it's not a life activity to take up all your time. if you're smoking for something to do, you need a hobby, kid.

19. i forgot 

20. Play with yourself