Anyone ever been to a sex club?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Greenunit, Nov 16, 2014.

nobody

2. I think you already made that clear...

3. #23 stoned4life123, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    roflmfao....vengence23..I was drinking a budwieser..when I read your comment I just had my beer exit through my nose I laughed so hard

4. Never been to one personally, but I know people who have and my understanding of it is that it's an easy way to fuck up a relationship. Your couple either has to be not that serious or something special to make this work. You might think "yeah well they're all couples, they know the boundaries, it's just sex", but most of the time "just sex" tends to turn into something more very easily, chemical reactions in the brain oblige, for one party or the other or both.

Personally I think it's a way to avoid full commitment, a way to get someone to love you and care for you AND some other people to fuck. I think it denotes emotional immaturity and a lack of discipline at worst, or an unfulfilling relationship at best. As I have no personal experience in the matter, take that for what it's worth, probably nothing. If that works for you, you are a very different man than I am.

I will add that if my girlfriend asked me something like that, I would first ask her if she was having a laugh. If not, I'd dump her on the spot. I am 100% monogamous in a relationship, never cheated and never will, and I expect the same from anyone I'm serious with. If I can't fulfill her physical needs then I'm not the guy for her, and if that kind of thing is her thing then I'm also not the guy for her. It's that simple.

I won't allow her to get a surrogate dicking and benefit from my support and presence at the same time. I'd feel totally beta in this role, like I'm just some chump being taken for a ride, or less of a man for not being able to satisfy her completely. A relationship is all, or nothing; can't have your cake and eat it too. I will also not debase myself by getting the sloppy seconds of my own girlfriend. I'd rather be alone than to be in some ersatz of a relationship where intimacy is not exclusive. I might be really old-fashioned, but to me, sex is something you have with someone you love, or at least someone you are in the process of loving (I'm not that prudish). I'm a young man, I've had flings like everybody else, but never found they were even physically fulfilling or worth it and regret them all to this day. Now I go sexless in between serious relationships and I've found I'm much happier.

If that is your thing too though, go ahead, it's a free country. Just be aware of the pros and cons and enjoy it.

5. #25 stoned4life123, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    once again you talk without knowing wtf goes on....my my we sure have some bright chaps in here don't we?..(turin)

6. now AutoTester raises some very Damn good points...hats off to AutoTester for showing some damn good common sense

do you know how to quote?

who the fuck were you talking to?

8. My gf and I are indeed in a committed relationship, although not completely monogamous. We have boundaries in place... We have been together going on 4 years now and I'm not planning on fucking that up. We have had sex with others while together and it hasn't been an issue. We have an open line of communication where if either of us doesn't like what's going on, we can talk about it, we each have a say in what goes on.

It's not cheating if everyone knows and consents to what is happening.

9. calm down chap..take a chill pill if you must know I was referring to you..you say things without understanding the situation

10. I disagree with green..if my gf wanted to do that shit..id say no..if she persisted id tell her to do it if she wants but once she does she will never..ever come back around me again

11. #31 Greenunit, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    There's this great thing called the quote button so people actually know who you're trying to respond to.

Open relationships aren't for everyone :confused_2:

12. [SUB]really?...really?[/SUB]

well my bad then..peace  love and blunts for all

13. I have no clue about sex clubs?..you bet I don't and don't care to...fuck that noise

multi quote is pretty dope too, it allows you to reply to multiple people or posts in the same post, so you don't spam the thread and take up half the replies on every page. i wonder how long you'll be around... or how long you've been around, trolling our City.

15. #35 autotester, Nov 16, 2014
     Then congratulations, it seems your couple is the "something special" sort I was talking about.

I used "cheating" for a lack of a better word in the context. I'm also Canadian (though I'm the wrong kind of Canadian, I'm from Quebec) so I'm hoping you'll let that slide on account of my difficulties with le English  :rolleyes: 

I don't know how you do it, honestly, personally my dick wouldn't even go up. I'd be way too anxious. Different strokes for different people, I suppose, but I will reiterate that almost everyone I know that went to one is now either alone or not with the same person they went with. Just a fair warning.

Not you again.  

17. yeah you are forked up alright.......really forked up...

18. #39 SergeantMeowstein, Nov 16, 2014

Sounds too greasy for me.   :bolt:  It could be fun going to one but I'm such a prude for quite the pervert.  :p

19. Let me know how it goes green unit. I'd be open to it... Maybe. Like are they mostly in Canada?