Anyone ever been to a sex club?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Greenunit, Nov 16, 2014.

1. For a couple of years now I've wanted to go to a sex club, the idea appeals to me and it's something that could be fun to try. I talked to my gf about it and we've made plans to go to one in a nearby large city next month with a good friend.

So, has anyone been to a sex club? What was it like?

2. I am also interested, never been to one before.

I have heard it is expensive and usually not as good as it actually sounds.

3. What exactly is a sex club? Makes me think of a nightclub-slash-hotel for swingers. 

4. Yeah I don't really even know what that is  :smoking:

5. When I was 35 my 20 yo GF took me to one

She had already been there!

Quite the experience

A crap shoot though as to how good looking the crowd is

We did swap with one couple, side-by-side fucking each others women

I prefer a more intimate setting, even if including friends

6. no thank you.no way in hell...not now not ever....although this sex club to me sounds like a good place to catch all kinds of unwanted STD"S including AIDS....if that's what some of you want to do....more power to you....I would not be caught dead in a filthy environment like that..and just remember.......you may think its cool to run around now banging a lot of chicks..but if you ever get H.I.V......YOU WILL NO LONGER FIND IT FUN AT ALL....JMO

7. You obviously have no clue at all about sex clubs. These places are usually extremely exclusive. Most of the couples know each other and I'm sure they practice safe sex.

Most of the couples who participate in sex clubs are well off and not just randoms running around going to random places hooking up with strangers.

I'm not really sure about the one that GU is talking about but that's what I've gathered from the sex parties that go on in private homes.

8. I've been to planet Earth before if that counts

9. it still sounds nasty as hell to me..fuckin gross

10. #10 Yana Usdi, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    I've never been to one but lots of years back before the internet I was a moderator on a BBS for one for a couple of years. For the right personality type it can work out ok but jealousy issues pop up a lot more often than people expect and it's really easy for someone to feel left out.

I won't tell you if it's a good idea or not, but be real sure of your relationship and who both of you are before you do. For me it just wasn't worth even considering, I know I'm too jealous for it.

11. My ex loved going to sex clubs but I never got comfortable with it. They tend to have a lot of mirrors and that's a big problem for me. Oasis in Toronto is the cleanest I've seen. The O Zone has an impressive dungeon.

A sex club is a private club (gotta pay membership) where consenting adults can participate in sexual activities with each other, they're pretty popular among swingers. The one we're gunna go to has a pool, hot tub, lots of "play" areas, and a BDSM dungeon. This one in particular is pretty female-oriented, so there are nights when women get in free so it's no real loss if we don't like it. (I'm not getting into my distate for gendered admission, hopefully they're cool with trans* people)

As for those worried about STIs, that comes down to individual behaviour - if you're willing to talk to a prospective partner about STI testing and such. There are also loads of condoms/lube provided.

As for jealousy, my gf and I have experimented with group sex before, and it's all good, so I think we'll be alright on that front

13. That's where we're planning on going!

They have one private room there but oh god the mirror...

15. I'm hoping I'll be okay as long as I keep my binder on.

Did you get with anyone you didn't know?

We met up with people my ex knew. I didn't know them. Quite a few of the patrons there were older and didn't seem to want anything to do with me.

17. not my idea of a fun time at all..........nope..

18. now if some homies wanted to come over to my pad and chill and have a few drinks smoke some good dank and just sit around and bullshit maybe play ps4..then I would be down for that

how does your father feel about his 34, almost 35 year old son inviting people over to his house to drink, smoke pot, and play video games?

20. ^ who cares?