Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Hits Of Dank Does It Take To Get High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alexstartsagain, Nov 16, 2014.

1. After 56+ years of using Cannabis, one hit off the Vap.

2. Same as tootsie roll, 3

3. Usually I need 2 bowls to get a worthwhile high, which is about .6. So it sucks because a gram in my early days would last me 4 days, but now 3.5 g's lasts me a day to two.

Tolerance sucks.

"Aye man how's my driving?"

"Uhh I think we're parked man..."

4. Have you thought about working out?

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

5. Just depends. I usually pack a bowl, smoke some of it, set it down and then come back to it later. Helps me conserve soo much that way. If I have to guess, I'd say anywhere between .25-.5 will get me there. I also like to take a few huge hits as compared to a bunch of small ones which I think makes a difference.

6. 1 hit is all you need if it's good enough. People can be a little generous when describing weed as dank.

7. Depends on my tolerance level. If starting at zero after a T-break, then 2. But i always take 4 like you, cause i like to get faaaaaaaded.

Yes, it's about 4 for me too.

8. I live in MN, so it's pretty damn cold outside. I like to run, but I can't afford a treadmill or gym membership at the moment, but that's a very good point. That would help..

I'm a pretty skinny guy, (140lbs) with a pretty damn high metabolism. Maybe that has a strong effect on my metabolism.

"Aye man how's my driving?"

"Uhh I think we're parked man..."

9. Depends on the tolerance level, the strain, the cure, the time you hold.....my shit gets me either wired, jelly legged or narcotic stupored depending on if I toke up (1 bowl) haze, hybrid or straight afghani.....

10. Calisthenics?

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.