Molasses, EWC and Bat Guano tea?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by tallglassesofmilk, Nov 16, 2014.

1. You were never in it. You just brought yourself in it.

2. #22 Grow2dab., Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015

Organic is great man but really everyone has the right to grow their own shit however they want/are able too. Not everyone has the means or room to grow proper organic either.

3. Its scary almost how the misinformation is spread. You don't need room to grow organic bud!! You just need knowledge. It doesn't take much room to have a couple of 12 gallon tubs (at the most) to mix up a soil mix. If you are in a home then kill yourself over this, if that is your so called obstacle then you sir/ma'am are a true Amurikan lazy ass.

And the means is simply the knowledge needed to build a soil, all of the ingredients are realistically anywhere you look if you knew what to look for. Lazy ass society.

4. That's still allot more work then I have to do now though and i'm still happy smoking what I grow.

5. I have actually brewed big bloom with molasses before and had some pretty good results.

IN FACT, thats what started me on the road to organics many years back. Seriously.

Great minds think alike bud!
    ~ poke

6. WTF is SIP? haha

7. sub irrigated planter aka an SIP is any method of watering plants where the water is introduced from the bottom, allowing the water to soak upwards to the plant through capillary action.

8. hey guys quick question my temp got to 45 in my tent last night it usually stays at 62 during the night what should I expect I think the temps got pretty low for a good three hours what should I expect no more growth should I flip it from veg to flower im at four weeks veg

9. #29 rain dancer, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    You may notice purple leaves but it shouldnt effect them much unless the low temps persist.
    ~ poke

10. POKEEE  thank you good sir,

11. Youre welcome.

While you can use this bottled nute and molasses to brew something up i recommend spending 20 bucks on redworms instead.

I started growing redworms when i lived in an apartment. They eat trash, scraps of all kinds, etc. ie, theyre pretty much self sustaining!

If you can get redworms do so!

Much better option imho!
    ~ poke

12. Hey heres the link to me harvesting castings.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1305106-pokes-perpetual-underground-jungle-15-strains.html?p=21366977
    I dont do sip, nor do the worms stay in the soil :)

Ill check your journal :)
    ~ poke

13. Instead of bat guano try Peruvian seabird guano. Seems a bit better balanced NP wise. I use it for veg. For bloom I use the bat guano.