Visiting multiple dispensaries (out-of-state buyer)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by chandy249, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I'm a resident living in Texas who's lookin to drive up to Colorado to check out the legal weed. I know the limit is a quarter ounce per day for an out-of-state customer, but are you allowed to visit multiple dispensaries and buy a quarter ounce from each one in a single day?

2. Why make another thread on the same thing.

3. If your planning on bringing any back, that's a real bad idea. Cops will pull you over for no reason and manufacture probable cause to search you. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was pulled over for no reason (The cop said i was weaving which was a lie. I was also completely sober) and after bring back my license he told me to step out. When I asked why, he said he smelled marijuana and was going to search my car (This was also a lie, I had not smoked for 3yrs prior to this and had never smoked or even had weed in the car) I was patted down thoroughly, handcuffed and put in the back of a cop car for 30min while they searched the shit out of my vehicle. They came up empty handed and cut me loose. Very frustrating.