Dirts indoor grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dirtdiggler477, Nov 15, 2014.

1. How do I post up a pic

2. are you using the app on your mobile device???

3. ....they look like there happy to me...gave them some supplements with a watering last night and seem to be loving the extra light as well...:lol:

Attached Files:

4. Day 27 from seed veggin out nicely so far. ...still skeptical tho on them pale tinge of green tho but they seem happy so far.....I'll be keeping an eye on them to see if they take on the darker hue of green I like to see while veg....

Attached Files:

5. Update w/pics coming this weekend.....poked my head to check on them and all seems fine but I suspect a couple males in the garden....

6. :huh::huh::huh::blink::blink::blink::D:D:D:D:D....day 29 from seed. ...strawberry cough(reg seeds)... today I watered with plain water... last watering had some fulvex trace mineral extract and a generous helping of biogrow the day before yesterday....so far other than the early mag deficiency the see pretty happy and seem to be picking up on development....got some pretty decent undergrowth taking place and already I can tell from experience I'm going to have pretty good female ratio....I got my eye on two which are a little bit lanky looking:mellow:but hey' that's a small price to pay for running reg seeds.....I may just keep the best looking male for one of my other cabs for breeding purposes..I've got a triple purple strain I'd like to pair up to see how well it turns out as I'm getting into my winter mode I'll be home a bit more to further complete my projects

Attached Files:

7. Sweet mini red peppers....their great in salads and spaghetti sauce and chili
    :)

8. Yea man I wanna do a veggy tent this winter.

9. Time to vet vaped' out....

Attached Files:

10. I've had a few vapes. I wanna get the new davinci ascent one looks dirty and has a glass mouth piece

11. I've been wanting a new vape but the one I have is fine. ...it a an N.O.2 vapir......and I can regulate the temps which I want to vape my meds....;)

12. Yea davinci does the same but my screen went all wacky 6 months ago so noe I can't see what temp I'm using

13. Man that sucks' :(
    Good vapes aren't cheap...lol

14. I'm in. Looks good, wanna see what kind of yields you get with that lighting setup.

15. Thanks Cheesed'....right now I'm at full power with my veg lighting running @ 900watts..gonna be running upwards of 1200-1400 watts when I'm in flower.....depends on how many females I end up with...B)

16. I've been told genetics are genetics and you can't really control the outcome of a plants gender... But I'll be damned if every reg seed I've ever planted hasn't been female and that being due to me providing the proper environment.

17. yeah' I'd have to agree....considering the conditions are within an optimal range there's less stress and less males popping up.....the better my veg conditions the better female to male ratio when running reg seeds

18. Mmmm' mango tastic'^_^

Attached Files: