Dirts indoor grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dirtdiggler477, Nov 15, 2014.

1. say whhhattt

2. don't worry bruh' there's a couple of gc' members that have pm'd me about some beans and believe me ....your on that list:D

3. #183 dirtdiggler477, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    Here's some bud shots of off of the big girl right after the lights came on this morning....:):)....they're looking amazing but the buds are still a little bit on the smallish side. ....day 36 of flower today....smells fruity and stanky' at the same damn' time lol:lol::lol:

Attached Files:

4. I took these before the lights came on.....;);)

5. "Super-duty"-awesome and fruity :p:p:p

Attached Files:

6. Some ww would be delightful lol. Never grown and yours always look deliciously awesome

7. I think I have like 30-40 of them beans left so I'm going to do a seed crop on the ones I run next after my dirty cough berry breeding project is successful.....

8. I'll be here watching most likely.

9. thus one of the reasons to grow nice budsB)B)

10. Dirt I just transplanted these a week into flowering. What your opinion on autos and transplanting?

Attached Files:

11. I would hit up mole on that one. ..but my take is that the tier planting technique is a more practical approach to a less stressful transplanting. ...and to my knowledge it is more geared towards autoflowering cannabis

12. #192 molegrower, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    The less you jiggle the roots and plant the better on autos. They can be stunted. . Even by the smallest amount of stress. because they don't have "recovery" times like photos.. Why I've started tier planting with them. I've just adapted it to all my plants now. Photo or autos. Just makes sense, or plant them in the pot you plan on harvesting them in.

Edit
    Also autos prefer depth. From what I've read and I've seen someone test side by side. The thread is on another forum. I'm not sure if I can actually paste the info in here or not.. but tier planting also helps with that as well..

13. my plant actually has grown about 3-4 inches since the transplant so I think I did well. I wouldn't have had nice plants if they finished in the containers they were in.

14. Update pics on my garden of nuggz and my insignificant others which are in small containers ranging from 16 oz solo cups to 12 and 10 oz containers plus my sc' clone I tier planted the solo into a 1.5 litre pot.....the grow room stinks like straight fruity dank':D:D gotta keep it zipped up or the blast of odor permeates the entire house....:blink::mellow::mellow::...week 6 of flower on the big girls and I chopped one down as It It did have 70 pct cloudy trichs and curing as we speak....smells fruity and is super sticky my fingers were shiny with trichome oils on them....

Attached Files:

15. Breathe rest of the pics. ...don't know what just happened :lol::lol:

Attached Files:

16. Looking good as always dirt.

17. I will be updating the thread as I'm moving out of my current small apt into a 2 bedroom house so I have been busy and will be starting all over again and will be poking my head around from Time to time to see what's been happening while I'm in idle mode

18. Well I figured since I have a small closet in my new place and since I got the itch...I decided to do a small closet run till I'm all the way settled in my new house ....I've got a lot of upgrades to do in my new place yet so it'll be a while till I have the rest of my new grow room ready as safety is a concern since the house is running on all the old 1950's wiring. ....gonna have my hands full just re-wiring the place B)B)B)...don't want any issues or fire hazards presenting itself while in the middle of a grow....that would not be cool :blink:I'll have some update pics up soon

19. Here's what I got going on so far....it's kinda hard to tell by the pics but the width of the closet is 8ft in length and the depth is only 3 ft...the tallest point from the floor is almost 9ft tall and tapers down to the right to about 3 feet.... which is why I decided to hang the 8 bulb 2ft ho-t5 in that end as I plan on using the end of the closet for veggin seedlings until they are ready for the hid's....I have two 4in" air cooled hoods.... 400watt ushio opti red hps bulb in one and the other is an eye hortilux 250watt 5000k multi metal bulb

Attached Files:

20. Well....I'm up and running and my seedlings are out of the starter tray and transplanted into larger pots. ...I have 45 or 47 seedlings and I'm running multiple strains most of which I'm very familiar with growing so I should be spot on with the majority so we'll see how well my closet grow compares to my tent and cab grows.....I will be uploading pics this evening;)