Dirts indoor grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dirtdiggler477, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Dirt's indoor grow journal

Attached Files:

2. Here's my current setup and the strain is strawberry cough reg- seeds from a private breeder....the tent is a grow lab 8.5x4.5x3.5.....currently running a 4ft 4 bulb 6500k. H.O. t-5 from hydro farms also from hydro farms is a 400 watt eyehortilux multi metal 5000k bulb in a 6"in air cooled hood coupled to a 430 cfm vortex inline fan filtered thru a 6"in pfhresh filter.....soil is organic reammended recycled soil.....got tons of goodies on deck to get these lads where they need to be .....temps are controlled and at optimal ranges for veg and will be introducing two more air cooled 400 watt lights as soon as I see some More growth in the weeks to come.....nutrients are a toss up of either biobizz or Fox farts both are their complete line of nutes......today is day 24 from seed started in rapid rooter plugs......Will be posting some current photos as well... opinions and comments are welcomed and much appreciated

3. Sorry for the sideways photos

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bliddammn'''':) Sweet brush....I knew you'd find.yer' way

5. Subbed in dude, looks great so far :bongin: *pulls up chair*

6. aahhhh" the apples don't fall far from the tree lol....:p;)enjoy the show:D

7. Auto run coming to a bedroom near you

8. you start a thread and I'll ride along wit-cha' once ya get it going....and of course it's gonna be auto-rama madness:lol::lol::lol:

9. Here's the lighting reconfig'....testing the temp range to see how hot she gets in there...

10. Oops forgot to upload the pics:blink::p running 900 watts

Attached Files:

11. #13 dirtdiggler477, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    hey piff what's your take on the odd coloration of the leaves...???I'm thinking an early mag deficiency.....:blink:

Attached Files:

12. I was thinking the same thing man I usually don't mind if its late flowering but you might wanna dose her with some yummies. Let me knoe

13. Well I did supplement the fresh soil they were transplanted in with an inoculation of summa grow.....as this is once again recycled soil they are in as I didn't wanna waste my new new stuff until i finish these up and start my all out auto bot' err' I mean auto run..lol:lol:dude I'm sorry for being a pest and stubbornly learning the hard way...how do you deal wit meh'!!!;)luv ya' bro no homo':D

14. Also I watered them with a teaser of tiger bloom with some superthrive....I'm jus gonna water them for a week and see where we are.....I might just have to whip up a compost tea....I just hate how stinky that shit is ...its like brewing up a pile of shit in the coffee maker peeewwwhhh''

15. Hey man I forgive you lmao its all with the territory I guess. Love ya too homey

16. Quick little update on the strawberry cough.....since adding two 250watt multi metal bulbs in addition to the 400watt mh I seen the difference in a short time period....seems like the kids are responding to the extra light like they are on steroids....:blink::blink::blink:....gonna be doing some topping on these lil suckers in the next few days....I've just been rough as he'll with handling them moving them in and out of the tent while reconfiguring my lighting situation......still have some tweaking to do while the veg period is in play and will be swapping out with some hps bulbs in the near future...I'm just waiting to see some significant growth after topping and will be transplanting again into larger 3 gallon pots.....enjoy and all opinions ,comments ,criticism welcome....:D:D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. .....gave everyone a drink tonight ...I made 2 gal of a light feed consisting of 2 tsp of G.O.bioweed....1/2 tsp tigerbloom,1/4 tsp bigbloom and a 1/2 tsp of super thrive.....hopefully I didn't nuke them too hard...lol....but I think I'm alright everything's in very small amounts

• Like Like x 1
  18. Looks good