A message to the X

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bluntfists, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Sara: Hey :)
    Me: Sorry babe I'm just not interested anymore.

she got a boyfriend too, I don't want no part of that

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02MESh_Qk5E

This

3. to one; wow, that was a trip. you helped me, and i am thankful. we should have been more careful, but you made me mature and you'll always be in my thoughts, until the day i die, i go to my grave thinking of you. you will always have my mind.

to another; wow, you are an awesome person and i only regret i wasn't ready for you. i could have married you, if i had my mind in the right state. thanks for being a part of my journey. you made me sad that i will die, that i was destined to lose you to death. i left because you deserve a man who was ready. you will always have my heart.

good work with the ignores and the one comment dude..

i do have to say (and i mean no disrespect) that "Are you going to name the baby after me?" was pretty fucking funny :p

hope you're doing ok man...

• Like Like x 1
  5. What's up cunthammer? So, everything is wonderful with me! I'm working full time, I'm moving to Colorado next summer with Bryse. Oh? You didn't know? Ya, our little "fuckfest" as you so eloquently put it is going better than ever! Just so you know, I never did cheat on you because I didn't want to hurt you because, don't laugh, I thought you were a decent human being! Crazy, right?
    Here are some things I want you to know in light of our breakup; You remember when I said the reason we weren't having sex was because I was really stressed and tired? It was actually because I would get bored and dry halfway through. Every time we had sex, the only way to make it feel good was to pretend you were Bryse. You remember that time you asked me why I was brushing my teeth before we went out to eat? Ya, the reason I did that is because I hadn't yet and you should brush your teeth twice a day, or even once you disgusting fucked up teeth having dumb ass.
    I found out you raped me at that party by the way. I didn't believe it because everyone else was so drunk that no one was sure, but I finally got to talk to someone who knew what was going on, and it turns out the rumors were right. You better hope you NEVER run into Bryse, my mom, my stepdad, Beau, or any of my other friends for that matter, because they were there for all of it, and they will not be merciful.
    Fuck you for lying to me, fuck you for taking advantage of me, fuck you for trying to buy me, fuck you for calling me a cunt for breaking up with you, fuck you for getting engaged a month after the breakup, fuck you for taking those pills and telling me it was my fault, fuck you for fucking your friends over because they were on my side, and most importantly fuck you for being you.
    Love, the "bitch cunt whore who can't keep her legs shut" <3

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ex #1 - You didn't put in nearly as much effort as I did. It was stupid to think you actually cared about me emotionally, and that you felt the same way as I did for you, but you couldn't help that you weren't actually romantically attracted to me. Woulda been nice to know before you treated me like shit though. I'm glad I didn't die that night.

Ex #2 - Sorry I treated you like shit. I'm sorry I cheated on you, you were a great man and an amazing boyfriend. I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner why I wasn't actually that into you. You were a gentleman and treated me like gold, we had some great times together, I didn't deserve you, and I will never forget you.

Ex #3 - We were toxic together, I realise that now. I'm still sorry that I cheated on you, you didn't deserve that at all, no one does. We had amazing sex, I miss that. I wish I'd known how kinky you were before I went and fucked it all up.

7. Dear exes: Good Riddance!

-End Scene-

• Like Like x 3
  8. You fooled me, making me think you were actually in love with me like I was with you. Actions speak louder than words and you showed me what kind of girl you really are. I'm glad we broke up, you did me a solid. Of course I have anger for you but I also remember the good times. End note; you hurt me really really badly, acted shady as fuck after the break up, and overall just gave me a bad vibe from that point on. 

Take it ez H

9. Josh,

I have always and will always love the person you are. I'm so glad you came into my life and I appreciate all you have done.

I don't feel like this is the end of the line for us, it's just better this way, until we take time to heal ourselves.

You deserve so much more than I can give right now and I hate that I've been a burden on you. I promise I will spend the rest of my life trying to make up for that.

I miss laughing at the stupid people on TV, I really just miss your laugh. I miss your beautiful blue eyes and your super warm smile. I miss waking up with you. I miss so much, but I'm staying strong and I will not be moving back, at least for a while.

I love you, Joshua, and I need you to remember I still have your back.

10. Yo, I don't hate you or dislike you or any of that shit. I don't necessarily have a desire to be super buddy buddy, but time does strange things so ya never know. I'm fine regardless of whether we talk again. So if ya wanna talk to me, talk to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. To one ex, you said you would pay me back the $700 I loaned you. WHERE THE HELL IS MY MONEY?

Don't call me the next time you go to jail for a DUI. I got you out twice already. No more.

12. Im glad i actually have a real woman for a change, maybey one day youll learn how to love a man you ignorant and childish bitch.