Sparks Indoor LED Organic OP

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sprkn1, Nov 15, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417404275.973825.jpg
    Blackberry x Wonder Haze Cross

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417404321.312272.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417404336.063085.jpg
    Herijuana mother, it's definitely something. But seems to be bouncing back. New growth looking good.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417404462.907666.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417404486.974946.jpg
    Doing a little bit of lst. New growth looking good, and purples receding. Looking better than the Herijuana.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417404547.949194.jpg
    Fresh TP into solos for the two Chi Kush cuts that rooted. Ended up taking more. Hoping to get a good amount rooted. Some killer smoke, going to end up as cash crop for the upcoming year.

Ended up picking up a bag of Alaska fish fert granules (4-6-6) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417404904.518610.jpg
    It's made out of fish meal, alfalfa, kelp and a few others I can't remember off the top. Plan to add a few granules on top of the solos whenever I TP. I will be adding this along with the chicken manure to the 5 gallon smarties I'm trying to ready for next month. I'm thinking this is good for the meantime. Going to be picking up worms and a worm bin hopefully at the farmers market next weekend. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417406520.361751.jpg

I'm still wondering if I'm going to just top dress or actually mix this soil first. Then in the next run go with a no till approach. Any suggestions are welcome.

•• ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparknOne's NorthCounty SD OD Organic Grow

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

2. Sorry I am late to the party! Hope there is still room? Lol lookin good Spark.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks mrsilly, as always welcome in, always room for good buds to pull up a chair, smoke and watch the grass grow.

•
    Update ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417468112.312750.jpg
    Got the #5 smarties freshly amended with composted chicken manure and Alaska 4-6-6 all organic fish ferts (comprised of fish, kelp, alfalfa, blood, feather meal and potassium sulfate) didn't peruse the label thoroughly but that's what I was able to quickly read.

On top of whats mentioned above I also added 5-1-1 organic fish ferts, coffee grounds, eggshells and bone meal too the soil a few weeks ago. I've watered the top with some BT treated water, and sprinkled some BT dunks on the top soil and worked it in. Hoping to kill these fungus gnats so I can take the soil inside to finish cooking off. I plan on doing a spinosad water when they're indoors and most likely try and grab some neem meal to top dress the top soil. Regardless this soil should be good and ready in time for use in 6 weeks. Soil will be some HOT, lol. Thinking about going to HD to pick up a bag off some ecoscraps to add.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417471583.683827.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417471595.500690.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417471611.569871.jpg
    2 phenotypic expressions being shown. Out of 4 seeds that popped ones clearly indica, while the other three show a very distinct slender sativa like leaves. Waiting for the first set of true leaves, will be interesting to see how they look. I didn't think these would make it, but TP regardless in case they do pull thru.

Hoping to have 6 fully rooted Chi Kush clones along with a handful of Cheesy Wonder beans specially for the SBLAMMJ summit lol.

•• ••

4. #24 sprkn1, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417495448.344396.jpg
    Took more cuts today. Added 4 of the Chicago Kush and took 8 new cuts of the GDP to try my luck again. Thinking of popping some more beans while increasing my flower numbers to the full 6, and adding 200w HPS if the LEDs don't cut it, or may opt for a 400w LED. I'll see what the budget can afford when the time comes. Will save that investment for the summer.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417495495.531255.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417495509.599817.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417495570.787559.jpg
    Threw the cut leaves and stems on top of the soil. Going to give the no till method a go. Perfect timing too for the worms next week. Even took two cuts of the Herijuana and threw it in some RR which I can use if it ends up rooting. Keeping my fingers crossed I'll have more ready soon.
    •• ••

5. I knew I was on the wrong thread!?!

This one has that new car smell.  lol.

6. Lol. Spin I promise no more new threads. Going to stick with this one. Going to use OD whenever that's possible but include everything here. Focus is now indoors so it's only fitting to say that Outdoor would be my free flower room available year round thanks to this mild SoCal weather.

•• 🍁 ••

7. Right on bro.

Maybe chunk daddy-o can delete your other thread?

http://youtu.be/Aq344ks1ieg

8. #28 sprkn1, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    Update
    DSC_0090.JPG
    blackberry wonder (blackberry x wonder haze), getting close to being able to top it, thinking next week. after another week or so if the cut roots, i'm planning to flip see if I can get it sexed asap. 
    DSC_0091.JPG DSC_0092.JPG
    cheesy wonder (unk cheese x wonder haze), seedlings recovering and seems to be on their way. hopefully these pick up quick, especially the indica pheno.
    DSC_0093.JPG DSC_0094.JPG
    chicago kush cuts, one seems to be coming back, other still kind of lagging. I'm positive they'll be fine by next week. 
    DSC_0098.JPG DSC_0100.JPG DSC_0096.JPG DSC_0099.JPG
    3 mothers looking ok, chicago kush looking like its suffering a little deficiency which i'll fix up tomorrow. I added some chicken manure covering the topsoil. that should start fixing things for the long haul, and probably going to add some more of the Alaska granules. cuts looking ok, none have rooted so far, but all of em looking nice and healthy. 
    DSC_0097.JPG
    gdp kicking back up, hoping she really bounces so I can take a bunch of more cuts.

9. As my dad says, "not too shabby"!

10. Definitely a def, sparky.  Its consuming old leaves.  New growth looks sweet.

Put the bitches in a headlock, I'll hold their feet.  lol.

11. #31 sprkn1, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    Lol, I'll come from the front you hit em in the back? One mistake I made was I never really considered about the nute levels of the current soil the mothers are in. I'm really hoping topping with the chicken manure helps balances stuff out. I'm planning to pick up a bag of more Alaska fish ferts, with higher N. The other bag I picked up is perfect for the flowering smarties, but these ladies might want something else a little bit higher with N, which I think the CMC (chicken manure compost).

•• 🍁 ••

12. Been usin that chicken manure for a while in teas, strong stuff, be careful with it brother!

Everythings comin along nice in here! Lookin great! Tryin to make my rounds, got 14 pages of subs and need to go say hello to all you guys! :smoke:

13. Chickity Doo Doo lmao!

14. For clarifications still lol

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417913842.303852.jpg

15. So ecoscraps and chicken manure can be made into teas? I'm thinking ima do that with this fish ferts then. It's made up of alfalfa and kelp meal mostly

•• 🍁 ••

16. #36 mrsilly, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    Yes, Nice I use a product called Chickity Doo Doo scant teaspoon per gal. silica BSM, EWC, ECO Scrapes scant hand fulls little Aloe and coconut water. (Stoned on Lavender) bubble overnight cup or 2 per gal. For veg only.

17. What do you use to aerate the tea mixture. I've heard of regular air pumps not being sufficient enough.

•• 🍁 ••

18. Yes not a vortex brewer. 5 gal bucket and decent pump = ghetto brewer lol. Seems to give my plant the balance they need to grow forth.

The hungry girls
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417934969.029851.jpg

19. Make sure your fish ferts dont contain mercury :)

I agree with mr. S

Ghetto works well sometimes lol

20. Oh yea I agree whole heartedly. It's only now do I get to enjoy tents and inline fans. Before my indoor set ups were ghetto as fuck with wired recycled computer fans, wiring from old jobs including light sockets and switches. I'm definitely not trying to buy a tea aerator when you can make one for cheap. I'm thinking about engineering it out of some 5 gal water containers, make it easier to pour.

•• 🍁 ••