Sparks Indoor LED Organic OP

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sprkn1, Nov 15, 2014.

1. I meant I love the idea of the colored inserts.  I wish they had something like that at the store.  If I was needing to fire up the cloner, I'd be looking at them for sure.  Nice score!

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9MybMzOiqM

Did it again, had to mess with the lights haha.

3. I see purple!  lol.

http://youtu.be/Xq8mGJc5xQE

4. #188 sprkn1, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
  5.   I've tried F1 and F2s now in an attempt to get a good cross out of RHSS without much luck.. While the F1s did give me a single male with the leaf trait I've been chasing for it's full black coloration none of the subsequent plants have that trait..
      So armed with 2 bottles of the fem spray I acquired I'm going to see if I can get a nanner or 2 out of the RHSS strain.. It's really a GDP variant as near as we can figure based on her back story and having run her so long now..
      I've seen to it that the silly pharm now has a good copy of her as a genetic storehouse backup kind of deal until I can get some viable seeds created.. Now if between us we can get a good run of the Blue Berry we'll have covered the 2 top strains I have.. It's always my fear that I'll lose either or both of them.. I've come all to close twice now with BB..

Some tunes I'll leave with you..

http://youtu.be/24IfD-0VUu4

6. poor dude! I thought she was playing hard to get...damn was i surprised as i kept listening! Love the melody though for sure

7. I'm thinking of using fem spray as a viable way to get some seeds as well. I'm still in the discovery stages of running this girl. I'll be enjoying the results of the indoor run and can compare how she did outside.

So with your RHSS project were all the traits you were looking for physical (smell, leaf shape, node space)?

Fundamental Elements Cannabis Organic Garden
    SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge
    Haha for real was all good til the last verse. Tsk tsk naughty girl.

8. She was suppose to get some huge colas on her. But indoors, I can't complain. She spent most her time under LEDs. I'm happy with how she's doing considering. I'll get things dialed in better as I run her more.

Kosher, sweet, don't have that one yet in my collection. On a good note, gots some roots popping off of some cuts I took. Cloner is doing its thing, hoping to have a few Chicago Kush clones ready for their new homes.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424904249.905152.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424904258.788426.jpg
    Chicago Kush before 36hr dark period.

Took a page out the silly book and used some lec tape to LST this nice unknown haze I found growing on my porch (left). Black diamond (center), DG#5 (right) along with the haze, still getting quarantined. Need to make sure they're bug free prior to allowing them indoors.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424904494.174896.jpg

TP'd the unknown compost seedling and the CK x wonder haze cross into a #5 smartie. Just need to get them to veg some more prior to flipping them as well. Yank any males and continue to flower out any females.

Need to get these girls out the way so I can pop some of these beans I acquired which seem to be very promising, Orange Kush, purp bagseeds and goblin bagseeds. It's going to be a good summer.

10. Switched back to mh as pharmer advised 1425275998977.jpg 1425276015799.jpg 1425276029365.jpg 1425276048670.jpg 1425276068838.jpg what do you think spark?

11. 😍whoo damn they are looking lovely. I ended up turning the bloom switches off the LEDs and keeping the HPS in. I'll see how they look, maybe keeping it on the bluer side will help keep em low. I wna see how your ladies finish.