Buying Weed on Craigslist? Anyone else ever done it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iaintmadatcha, Nov 14, 2014.

1. PLEASE tell me you don't actually know anyone that has had that happen to them. 

• Like Like x 2
  2. Did you think your dealers before dispenaries put glass shards in it or busted a nut all over your bud? Lol

3. Oh hell no.That was 1 million years BC.  But today, I wouldn't trust em.

4. Cl has a lot of police running around it because of prostitution and other drugs. while I have never heard of a cop pretending to be a weed dealer I have heard of people going down for things like: selling or buying stolen items, hallucinogens type drugs, and buying and selling prostitution. I have even heard of people being targeted before they make a larger size sale like a bike or tv and getting robbed.

could all just be propaganda or horror stories but I try to stay away from the whole thing. not to mention all the scammers on Cl trying to get you to send personal information. they will say its a for a job or house application but will steal you're info.

yeah any person who openly advertises they are doing something illegal on a public domain is a little off for sure.
    that whole putting broken glass thing into cannabis was just a propaganda thing used by the media. it doesn't happen because I am sure any normal person would be able to tell the difference between a glass shard and a tric on some weed. not to mention if it was glass you would be able to see it sitting in the ashes or bong water after you smoking it.

as to putting other things in the weed just remember everything is either going to leave a very horrible taste plus smoke experience. like black smoke or chemical taste. or it is WAAAAAAYYYYYYY more expensive than the weed you are smoking in the first place.

6. I don't actually know anyone that has had that happen to them. It's all propoganda that I got from blades on GC lol.

7. Where can I find a CL dealer lmao I did some searching couldn't find shit

8. #28 s A t I v A, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    you're brave

great price, thou

9. What would I even type on craigslist if I WAS interested in buying it from there? Because in my area (Houston) they are not straight forward with their keywords

10. well I just recently got on and it didn't take me 10 minutes to find a dealer who does transactions and ships.

11. I'm sure it's fine if you already got it and nothing weird has happened yet I'd trust it but I personally wouldn't do it for a couple of reasons.

12. This will probably sound stupid but I legit met my dealer through craigslist. I don't know about if you just like search weed up on craigslist and then respond to an ad. I posted my own ad in like relationships or something titled "looking for 420". Alot of people emailed me and one of them happened to turn out to be a legit guy And is now my regular dealer. It's kinda an unwise plan though I did it a long time ago when I was more immature. But narcs are usually trying to catch the ones selling not buying, I think you'll probably be okay doing this if you're desperate to find a dealer.

13. Mmj

14. 420
    Prop 215
    420 215
    Here in Cali it's easy to find. Texas is full of racist haters tho. Ymmv

Sent from my AQT80 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You guys have resurrected a thread that's 2 years old to quote a blade who hasn't even been on the site in over a year. lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. NYC its overpriced i would never buy maryjane on Craigslist in nyc However i have bought weed from Craigslist when i was in California San Fran area an 8th for $25 so guess it depends location

17. I'd have a hard time trusting it. I feel like in my area it would be thieves or narcos.

18. Nah but most recently I bought some weed and oil at a recreational store just to try it out. Felt like a tool. Weed was decent but the oil was complete shit. Overpriced. So glad I still got people.

19. Not personally, But i saw zach galifinakas do it on the movie 'due date' and it looks pretty legit

20. Yea I met a good connect once on there. There's a lot of shit on there tho.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Grasscity Forum mobile app