KISS style 800w dual bulb vertical coco grow show featuring Sour Hazy Jones, GDP x Casey Jones, Cheesedog, and Strawberry Cough x The White

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jd4083, Nov 13, 2014.

1. not the best photos but they were quick shots --

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

from top to bottom and  left to right -- Strawberries and Cream #1, SC#2 in the front, Cheese in the back middle, Rainbow Jones up front, and the lone remaining C99 on the far right 

[​IMG]

Crappy family shot of both strawberries -- the back one definitely appears to be way better for my style of growing than the front, much better structure and far less leafy

[​IMG]

Got temps worked out, steady around 74 during peak lights on and up to 75-76 at the end of the cycle, that'll do

2. #43 jd4083, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015

Sour Hazy Jones #5

[​IMG]

Cheese n Chaze #1 

[​IMG]

Another CnC #1

[​IMG]

I think this one is a shot of the Strawberries and Cream #1 but I can't recall exactly

[​IMG]

Rainbow Jones 
    [​IMG]

Cheese

[​IMG]

C99 

[​IMG]

Rainbow Jones

[​IMG]

What looks to be a pollinated branch of Strawberries and Cream #1

[​IMG]

and a branch that seems to have been spared, also S&C #1 here

[​IMG]

Sour Hazy Jones #3 - this is the one that lost one of the larger branches recently

[​IMG]

Cheese n Chaze #3

[​IMG]

Sour Hazy Jones #4

[​IMG]

Sour Hazy Jones #1

[​IMG]

Close up of Cheese n Chaze #2  

[​IMG]

3. since the last update, Strawberries and Cream #2 has hermied on me (along with a "grow buddy" over on icm who was running the same feminized beans and had multiple hermies in his crop, so it's not just me) and got the swift chop, no time for that shit. Everything else looks great although it's super dirty in those tents and all of this pot is going to have ridiculous amounts of coco, dust, and dog hair on it...I got sloppy this run. Gonna have to rename this shit Sour Labrador or something

4. Hey man how are ya?

I have never heard of any kind of "stasis" with cannabis clones ever. I'm not saying it doesn't work but I read that link an to me it sounded like a noob talking out of his ass. I didn't see any "facts" in that's article. But anyhow

You have some great genetics my friend! I'm a big fan of connoisseur genetics. I've ran some of there gear before and I am currently running 2 of there Grandaddy Purple s1's and 1 of there Strawberry Dogshit. I have some of there cheese dog as well but I haven't germed them. I'm gonna watch an see where these genetics take you!

5. you're rocking it dude!

glad you had fun in vegas man..

win any cash? :p

6. #47 jd4083, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    Thanks yall

AW, I didn't win any money but I also didn't bet any. I'm not big into gambling and it was a work trip lol

Sickboy, I can't speak to the people in that thread but putting clones in stasis is a well known method to keep cuts you can't root for a few weeks at a time and I have personal experience with it. Maybe do a bit more reading, the concept is far from cannabis-specific. Take care

I'll take that over an article any day.

8. I think most folks do the old school water glass method the way some people clone and just stick that in the fridge. I do too much entertaining at the house to have a bunch of clones floating around in plain view so I prefer the ziplock bag with a bit of water in it method. I open it up once every week or two and blow a bit of air into it to refresh and the close it back up. Usually good at least a month up to six weeks or so and seems to root easier after about a month in stasis oddly enough.

9. I can't get a good photo to save my life for some reason but here are a couple shots...as of tomorrow all of these are at 8 weeks. A couple will be coming down in the next 7-10 days (the Strawberries and Cream #1, Cheese, and one of the Cheese n Chaze in the 600w tent that is miles ahead of the rest) at around 9.5 weeks and the rest will be taken to at least 11-12 weeks judging by how they look now. 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<div>and here's a branch that broke off of that Cheese n Chaze that I mentioned above which is definitely farther along than the rest that I stuck in the closet in the room where the tents are just for shits and giggles...not bad for 50 days.....

[​IMG]

</div>

10. @ day 62 or 63 i think

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Is this thing on? lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. #54 jd4083, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    this forum is dead...

few more @ day 72...

Strawberries and Cream

[​IMG]

Cheese on the left and C99 on the right (sorry for the blurry pic)

[​IMG]

This is a Cheese n Chaze....

[​IMG]

and this is another Cheese n Chaze....

[​IMG]

one more of the one above CnC...

[​IMG]

The last Cheese n Chaze...

[​IMG]

The least frosty but most interesting Sour Hazy Jones so far...been eyeballing this one since day one and I have the feeling it's going to be the best of the bunch for daytime smoke....

[​IMG]

Another of that SHJ....

[​IMG]

Rainbow Jones finishing up nicely...the fresh pistils are misleading, pretty sure this thing would be pushing pistils til day 100 if I let it go that long

[​IMG]

and one more Sour Hazy Jones that is completely different from all the rest in terms of aroma, appearance, and structure...super greasy and super funky for sure....

[​IMG]

14. Got a much better representative photo of what the Rainbow Jones is looking like along with the C99. The other pic of the Rainbow Jones had a ton of new pistils, this is how the majority of the buds on the plant look right now. 

and that C99...man...that shit has gone from super fruity pineapple to skunk/tropical fruit to now a sort of astringent, chemical, rubber and melted plastic mix... interesting to say the least :tiphat: 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

couple quick snaps of the 400w tent harvest...pretty modest but judging by how dense those Rainbow Jones are in particular I should get 3 or 4 zips out of there. Not bad for an afterthought I suppose...obviously I'm not much of a horizontal grower as you can tell by the pics, lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. some harvest shots...these pics are both tents with the 600w harvest hanging not counting about a dry half ounce worth of larf I saved for the bubble pile...last pic is the ~7 ounces I harvested from the 400w tent, which was nice seeing as how it was just an afterthought anyways.

been a fun ride, hope y'all enjoyed. take it easy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. if any moderators see this, go ahead and delete this thread since nobody is posting in it anyways. No need to have multiple threads on multiple forums if nobody is gleaning anything from it anyways. thanks

18. I was lurkin. :bongin: nice harvest.

CW