Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much money have you spent on herb in your life?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jake420Smoke, Nov 13, 2014.

1. No way to really keep track of that. A few thousand maybe? I get smoked out just as often as I buy,  and there's been period's where I've never needed to pay for weed at all. 

2. Man 5 years, coming up on 6.. I'd say at least 15K. Buying in bulk has helped a lot, but I've been tight on money lately. So I've cut down from an ounce a week to a quad a week.

"Aye man how's my driving?"

"Uhh I think we're parked man..."

3. Somewhere between not enough and too much

4. Way too much, I know that.
    Need to start growin my own

5. #26 Bill Dauterive, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    After looking at these numbers. Im gonna have to to start growing this shit

Maybe like 6 thousand in my five years of smoking

6. #27 Orthanc, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    No way of knowing exactly how much, but it's definitely thousands of dollars.

7. "No way to really keep track of that."  ....... "No way of knowing exactly how much..." 

Really guys?  Go to the apprentice forums.  Save us some trouble of reading your posts, or ask us for help on how to figure out how to write one number down for one item of your budget and keep track of it.

8. Thousands, no question

9. billions

10. You're about 56 years too late with that bit of advise.
    After reading how long most of you have been using Cannabis I'm moving this as there are way too many replys from blades that are not "Seasoned Tokers".

11. Around €3000 I'd say, but since I'm in Spain I've just grown and been given weed off others. It's a nice way to live lol

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. 100+60+60+30+20 so $270. I've been smoking on and off for 3 years. I'm surprised it's not higher. I've got great friends that give me nugs randomly and smoke me out all the time. In high school me and my friend had a deal where he would bring the bud and Id buy food and drive us everywhere. The amount of gas money I went through was crazy at the time. I think it was a fair deal. Everyday consisted of us driving around after school then blazing at his place then driving more later in the night.

13. 100+60+60+30+20 so $270. I've been smoking on and off for 3 years. I'm surprised it's not higher. I've got great friends that give me nugs randomly and smoke me out all the time. In high school me and my friend had a deal where he would bring the bud and Id buy food and drive us everywhere. The amount of gas money I went through was crazy at the time. I think it was a fair deal. Everyday consisted of us driving around after school then blazing at his place then driving more later in the night.

14. I don't think I'm alone in saying I don't want to know lol

15. #36 NGP, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    Actually had this question in the drug class I was in as a probation requirement....had about 15 people in the room, all various ages and backgrounds. I heard everything from a few hundred bucks to 6 digits.  I was in that latter category... :eek:

I'm also a lot older than the average demographic here, so age adds a lot to that # :hide:

Grow your own :metal:

16. been smoking since i was 16 im 20 now id say a good 7 grand more or less

17. maybe a little over $1000 after 4 years of smoking (not everyday for the 4 years either)

18. What I've smoked payed for or had ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. No comment.