Drifting anyone?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Dankly, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Shit I've got a 03 F150 that I can slide around anything. Out drifted mustang and a mx5

2. Haha I imagine it's pretty easy to get sideways with no weight on the rear

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. .

Attached Files:

4. I drift a masseratti quadraporté... On forza. Don't own a car in real life, I'd like to to though.

Sent from the inner thinkings of a stoner

5. #25 Raizor, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    Have yet to test the 1" sway bars, I just put on last week, sideways yet. But few little slides at the walmart spot, and boy does that rear end whip right around. 

6. Vids or it didn't happen

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I own a 1991 mazda 626 which manages to do some good drifts. It is a fwd car but still can drift pretty well. 

8. Drifted quite a few times in my foxbody. Anything 50+ is well drifting at highway speeds. You gotta set it right or be able to whip her around. It was very exhilarating and of course as a person who loves to drive it was great but the risk was too big and totally a 7500$ car like that just wasn't worth it.

Now if i had a gutted 240 and parts i'd weld her up and just go beat the hell out of it all day.

9. It's fun and whatever, I never use the bitch brake, or e brake.

But..... for real drifting it's pretty necessary.

11. Nice car

12. #32 Blu3B3rryKush, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    .......❤️gc

13. I play a lil when it's wet. Just found this cool little spot.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424823029.084660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Just chucked a lsd in my e46. Let the fun begin.

15. Two days later and I got two tires that are down to belts. Nice.

16. That's how it's done. Good job, sir.

17. Thank you good sir. It sure feels nice hearing that rubber getting ripped from the wheel :D

If you don't have to scrape molten rubber out of your fender wells you're not drifting hard enough or you don't know how to warm you tires at the prep line. :laughing:

19. I don't know man.... it was raining outside and i was still making some smoke. though that was pretty cool. but no rubber wells yet :p

Drag, pfffff. :p

:laughing: i've melted mudflaps and skirts.

hey i've done auto X and drifting and drag. Noone can deny the skill involved in drag racing. RT, control, shifting, staying in the grooves, tuning and caring for a drag car, there's so much technical skill involved. A good driver makes alllll the difference ^_^.